Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Well, I like the plats, but can someone point me in the direction of the canarys or the lavas for below retail in a size 13?  

Yet another example showing how much this site has gone down hill. Too many internet tough guys.
no...just an example of someone who doesn't think before they post on your end.  How would anyone other than the 1 guy know how that shoe fits??????  Answer that one smart guy?

Not every product Nike makes is for children. When I was in high school I wore dunks and any other shoe I could afford bussing tables.

Now that I'm an adult with a real job I buy the $250 sneakers that I like. I don't feel bad for the kids who can't have these. The nice things they want but can't have should be the motivation for them to work hard and earn.

IMHO
THE TRUTH
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

I like the platinums..i want them but its not a must have...just like the V grapes....idk if i should get them or not...

of course you should...because 837 people have tried these on and have the same exact foot you do.  And everyone knows..."THAT" material makes your foot feel different in a shoe. 

Not to mention that every "THIN MINT" fan has already thought of this very question.

WOW...PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So many reasons posts should be filtered.

50/50 on da plats; i like em sometimes then other times they seem like they not for me. probably wont cop because i am trying to get da grapes. hope these dont come back & haunt me in da future .

Last edited:
Plats remind me of PlayStation AF1's for some reason.

Kinda like them.

SMH At these resellers trying to sell the plats. I will be HIGHLY surprised if these dont sit for weeks.

Passin on the plats, cool concept but the model of the X as a whole doesn't justify me copping these.

The black suede PEs are absolute yoga flame tho, hope we get a chance at coppin em. 

Back
Top Bottom