Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Gentry just confirmed that the black nubucks in the pictures we have are releasing.

interesting he confirmed 2 denims being release in june, or maybe he just didnt feel like saying only 1

interesting he confirmed 2 denims being release in june, or maybe he just didnt feel like saying only 1
They have been showing pics of the Black NSW's for like  week...they are nubuck.....where is this black denim ish coming from?

You guys think Pure Plats will sell out or sit?

Im not sure too many people will like the colorway.

starting to think the plats will be like the Jade release
grin.gif
 hyped before they came out, and now you can get them for under retail
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Gentry just confirmed that the black nubucks in the pictures we have are releasing.
Wish I Had A Gif For How This Made Me Feel, With All The Pandemonium And Crazyness With Nike, I Actually Respect What Their Doin With This Ext Line. I Just Hope They Limit The Limitness...

starting to think the plats will be like the Jade release>D  hyped before they came out, and now you can get them for under retail:lol:

Jades had 2 releases tho. 4-5 weeks apart, without the second one being known about until like 2 weeks after the firsts. Those first released Jades were less available but still attainable release morning, and sold for a good amount over retail.

Well I saw the Pure Platinums today in person.

I must say it looks better in person than in photos.

Its definitely a different looking shoe but not in a bad way

Its definitely not a South Beach type shoe though

The colorway is more of matt grey than silver in person

But its missing something. I'm not quite sure what it is.

Maybe the tongue is too light relative to rest of the shoe?

I think the laces should have been grey or black with 3M colored speckles

Also the outsole should have been translucent

I've changed my mind from not liking it at all to this colorway being a game type decision. Its kinda growing on me like the Kobe VII Galaxy did.

But I don't think I'll ever love the colorway
yes come to the little girl side, come to enjoy these GS color ways be one of us lol
alien.gif

Hahaha

None of my 10's have anything on the backside of the tongue. 
Nike plus models say designed to the exact specifications as lebron James and so do the ids the signature is on the back of the tag

No my Pressures don't have the tag. The Windchills that Ive seen in stores don't have the tag either

Last edited:
The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ is an aggressive, in-your-face combination of platinum and speckled blue upper mixed with pink near the toe to create an explosion of bold color, inspired by re-entry, monthly, into sneakerheads @zzez with the big d**k of high cost and exclusivity . With a full-length Nike Zoom Air unit and ultra-lightweight Flywire cables, this shoe will perform as good on the court as it looks off the court.

The ultimate landing gear. The Nike LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’ drops Saturday, May 4. Access via @NikeStore Twitter link only.

LeBron X ‘Re-Entry’

$180

Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14

Limit 1 per customer

fixed
Edited by rawdawg34 - 5/1/13 at 6:09pm
laugh.gif
i see what you did there

Back
Top Bottom