Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If anyone from Nike is reading this, please make LeBron's MVP X's more readily available to everyone including the Bron fans outside of Miami this time!!

Lavas vs Re-entry?  I know that the lavas are old, but I really like that CW.  I need a little peer pressure from the thread!  Thoughts?

Lavas are fire in person. I underestimated them but platinums are nice as well in pics. Try to look at both in person.
I agree with you in regards to the lavas.  I also think that they are going to be a little bit harder to find in my size than the platinums.  I have been looking for the lava below retail, but no luck.  On ebay though, the price is crazy for my size.  I think that I may stand a chance of picking up the platinums later on down the road, perhaps on a restock!

Day before the Re Entry release and now I'm doubting whether I want them or not. Also wondering how hard of a grab they'll be because I'm gonna try and hook my boy up with a 10.5 and I'd need an 11 for myself, plus I want a pair of Grapes. Got to many decisions to make in a short period of time haha

he has to win the mvp first, melo and kd are still there with him as well as some others

LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This has to be a joke post.
It just has to be!
No one in the NBA is getting MVP but Number 6 probably for the next couple years.
Don't even bring up anyone else's name.

Just checked my Ebay to see how much those Mache customize LeBrons were at, $12,300 :nerd: for some customized LeBrons. I know the money is going to a great cause but still thats a lot of money. Keep doing your thing Mache.

he has to win the mvp first, melo and kd are still there with him as well as some others
I'm not even the hugest LeBron fan, but c'mon!!! Melo??? KD has a shot...hell even Kobe heroics won't get him 3rd place, but we know how this is gonna end...Just will Nike push the shoe outside of Miami this time???

starting to think the plats will be like the Jade release
grin.gif
 hyped before they came out, and now you can get them for under retail
laugh.gif
I'm looking for a pair under retail, can you tell me where you are seeing them for under retail? 

Trying to hold myself back from purchasing flamboyant Lebron Xs tomorrow. They look a lot better than the area 72s imo

I'm not even the hugest LeBron fan, but c'mon!!! Melo??? KD has a shot...hell even Kobe heroics won't get him 3rd place, but we know how this is gonna end...Just will Nike push the shoe outside of Miami this time???
and considering that both Melo and KD are still playing in series that should have been ended (and now is a question mark on can they win) is not helping them...look at Lebron he and the heat did what was expected of them and that was to sweep the bucks!

and considering that both Melo and KD are still playing in series that should have been ended (and now is a question mark on can they win) is not helping them...look at Lebron he and the heat did what was expected of them and that was to sweep the bucks!

Doesn't matter. MVP voting takes place before the playoffs. Carmelo can win the rest of the games in the playoffs and average 200 pts and still not win it

LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
This has to be a joke post.
It just has to be!
No one in the NBA is getting MVP but Number 6 probably for the next couple years.
Don't even bring up anyone else's name.
The MVP is a joke award anyway. They change the meaning and criteria for winning it every year it seems. 

melo has taken 69 mid range J's in the NBA playoffs, as a team the Rockets have taken 46 mid range J's and FYI he missed 25 shots last game LMAO ....melo will not win the MVP cuz hes not the most valuable player on his own team Chandler is, without Tyson Chandler the Knicks would b the Toronto Raptors .....melo can b replaced lebron cant .......back to shoes ??? 

BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!!

melo has taken 69 mid range J's in the NBA playoffs, as a team the Rockets have taken 46 mid range J's and FYI he missed 25 shots last game LMAO ....melo will not win the MVP cuz hes not the most valuable player on his own team Chandler is, without Tyson Chandler the Knicks would b the Toronto Raptors .....melo can b replaced lebron cant .......back to shoes ??? 

BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!!
This post is so silly it's not even funny.

Back
Top Bottom