Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think it's time for everyone to accept the fact that he's gonna win it every year, or every other year until he retires haha. I'm not complaining though that just means more MVP shoes for us haha
Exactly...lol. Dude is gonna retire w/ @ least 8 or 9 MVPs @ this pace, but it's lookin like a guaranteed 6 or 7

There naming him MVP Sunday and the second round starts Monday for the heat. Nike is proabbbly starting to make his MVP shoe right now

I think it's time for everyone to accept the fact that he's gonna win it every year, or every other year until he retires haha. I'm not complaining though that just means more MVP shoes for us haha
Not saying he didn't deserve it this year or any of the other previous ones for that matter. But at some point people need to realize that if Lebron wasn't on the heat they would still be a strong 4 seed in the east at the least. This is why lately the MVP award doesn't mean as much to me as it hasn't gone to the MOST VALUABLE player in the past 3-4 years.

Not saying he didn't deserve it this year or any of the other previous ones for that matter. But at some point people need to realize that if Lebron wasn't on the heat they would still be a strong 4 seed in the east at the least. This is why lately the MVP award doesn't mean as much to me as it hasn't gone to the MOST VALUABLE player in the past 3-4 years.

So making your team a championship team and not just another playoff team (coming from a Knicks fan) isnt MVP material?

4th MVP in 5 years, should be 5 in 5 years but they had to give a pity MVP to rose.
more like they're mad over how the "Decision" went down 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
he can win win win whatever and we lose lose lose. thanks for those MVP's last year and those champ 9's that I never got

can careless anymore what he does because it does NOT translate into more shoes for us. just more irritation is all it gives

Oh yea months ago, now they are just gonna put them on the production line
Nike got IMO the top 3 players in the game that can either win MVP, Scoring Title or a Chip every year from here on out. It's like what Nike did w/ their 49ers gear on if they had won the SB...send it to a country that doesn't have any idea about what's goin on sports wise in the US and get it for free I heard

4th MVP in 5 years, should be 5 in 5 years but they had to give a pity MVP to rose.

Not going to turn this into a debate, but Rose deserved that MVP more than Lebron ... Rose was a one man show, he put the Bulls on his back, carried them to #1 seed and ECF with NO HELP. Bron was ballin don't get me wrong, but he was still trying to fit in with MIA, that was still Wade's team at the time.

With that being said, I think Bron takes the next 3 MVPs before someone even comes close to challenging him for it .. I'm waiting for KD to take his game to the next level but I don't see that happening for a few more years.

Time for thread to blow up on Sunday/Monday if we get an X MVP PE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom