Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Dont know if this info was posted or not but was told that the denims and both black/brown suedes will be released this year, red suedes "wont ever see the light of day" lets see how true this is

Saw them in person.  Nowhere near the best X, but a solid shoe overall.  Not a shoe I'm pressed to pay retail for just to say I own a shoe that sold out.  If I have some extra bread laying around after getting my May purchases out of the way, I'll try and stock locate them.  If they're gone, oh well.

Dont know if this info was posted or not but was told that the denims and both black/brown suedes will be released this year, red suedes "wont ever see the light of day" lets see how true this is

Isn't that kind of obvious though? I mean when else would the EXT Lebron X's release?

Copped off jimmy jazz, my first Lebron purchase since he left Cleveland, I guess I am finally over it......After buying all these JB retros over the years, can't wait to feel the comfort of some 2013 Technology on my feet, it's been way too long....

i resisted for a while as well. sorry i did. all the lines this yr are far superior to anything jb is putting out. sure js look great but damn are they cheap feeling and looking now. i used to get excited to play in some js...wouldnt even try it now. the lebron is the comfiest of the 3 sig lines this yr too imo. kobe being a close second.

Did anyone see a nice Nike tee besides the terrible Lebron superhero in white with blue/purple accents?

No socks. They're definitely winding down this product run.
here's the shirt and socks I was talking about earlier, i was trying to add these photos for almost a day, smdh i also brought the turquoise and orange socks i'll post pics when either i find them or the mobile lets me lol

I didn't see those yesterday. I saw the gawd awful superhero shirt with the blue accents.

Are the socks Elites or Lebron socks?

Figured I break em out today..#NoYellowSoles4Me
shots fired 
grin.gif
, these starting to grow on me... damnit

all elite socks, i got the LeBron shirt from champs, I've seen some shirts that i like on eastbay that i hink i'll walk into FTL and order

Dude that does not look legit at all, a full size run of Lebron 9 Elite MV for $350 but they no longer except Paypal and you have to wire them the money......

I'm good on that, maybe delate the link or put a warning someone is going to fall for that.

Lol western union? That site all types of crazy bs!

Yeah, my boy just told me there was a "restock" on that site so I really didn't pay any mind to whether it was legit cause I figured he knew. And the GM wasn't even part of the "restock". Nevermind, lol.

Back
Top Bottom