Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looking forward to seeing what the MVP X Elites tomorrow.
pimp.gif

That very few people, if any will be able to cop.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure how it is in other people's area so not trying to speak for everyone, but at least in my city the pure platniums were pretty damn limited. Every single store carried the Grapes but only a selected few carried the Pure Platinums, they sold out by mid day at the latest. Has any "General Release" Lebron X ever sold out this quickly on release day? You also got NDC slapping on that TLO and I guess that worked cause it sold out on there too. Not to mention....finishline.com all sizes were wiped out way before all the Grapes were sold out. I saw a FSR on the grapes online but the Pure Platniums all sizes were done. Tried to see if theres any other pairs out there so i made phone calls to a lot of stores and they're all sold out of these lebrons. Got bored and just search em up online and i can't find one site that still has them available, besides that quick jimmy jazz restock this morning that ended up selling out too.

Just from experience from releases sometimes you can get a feel on what was mass produced and what not, I'm pretty surprise how sought after these Lebron Pure Platniums are anddDid not expect any GR Lebron X to sell out (or if these platniums are even a GR lol..).

Last edited:
I'm not keeping them DS to resell. COMPREHEND WHA YOU READ. I'm a sneaker collector, meaning I collect sneakers. So if I want to take them out the box stare at them then wrap them back up, then damn it that's what I'll do. Some of you get so mad over the most petty stuff. Get your balls out of your mouth and judge your own character.

Wow shots fired!
You sound like the angry one.

i feel like the design of the Xs wasn't used to its full potential.. basically they could have been better than what they were IMO

Pretty much poor color choices, poor color blocking and the shoes lacking extra details like the 8 or 9s.

And Nike should probably just drop the Elite line or at least not make it $50-$100 more than the regular shoe price. This last year has definitely been them testing the market Corks, WC 88, higher retro prices, AJ 28, special theme shoes being $20 higher, etc.

Back
Top Bottom