Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm feeling the pink laces! Info on where to cop? These with a black lace lock
nthat.gif
Bro, y'all gonna have to order some Nike IDs for the laces...lol. They don't sell does laces separately. So, gone head and drop that 200+ just for some laces

Why does everyone say lebron x runs small. I bought 2 pairs of pure plats sz 11 (I prefer 10.5 but they sold out) and they feel like flip flops.lol When im rich im gonna have nike make custom 10 3/4 s.
this! I wear a 10.5 but the 10.5 is a little too big so i got size 10 plats and they are tight! i need that 10.25 lol

well I've been to malls where the footlocker let you use mil discount and I've been to some that do, hopefully my mall continues but I think its more up to the store manager, same with FNL some let you use mil discount after 14days but others not unless the shoe is on sale

those beats headphones are tough! watch nike include them in the package of sneakers they release if Miami wins again

Idk if it's been mentioned because I'm usually in the JB forum, but I grabbed a pair of blue diamonds at the Nike outlet in monroe/cincinnati Ohio for 170. Its not too much below retail but I figure anyone still on the hunt would appreciate any type of info. There's a few 10s 11s and 13s left. HoPe this was helpful.

LOT OF PURE PLAT COPS FOR SUCH A GS LOOKING SHOE

:lol:
i dont understand comments like this, its been established that many cws look hella gs, that doesnt mean the same person who thinks they are gs styles wouldnt get them

i think whats more surprising is that you copped early, i remember a while back you having issues with early releases and swearing to steer clear of that stuff

glad you could find an authentic and trustworthy resource

Would like to get my hands on those MVP joints.....but knowing Team Bron Bron, I won't hold my breath for them releasing round here. And even if they do, with FTL's new practice of wanting to raffle off anything of significance.....I really doubt I'd feel like dealing with the ********.

I'll grab Prizms later on for the loooooow. But other than that, I'm pretty much done with the Xs. A local drop of those Suede Mints would be the only thing that'll bring me back in.

photomay08132904.jpg

No Elites for me. Screw that cash cow. :lol:
damn homie, lemme hol a bank roll

no homes?

^^^^^^^^^^

i think he also has every color of the 9s too and a matching fit for each colorway

$$$$$$$$$$

shoes worth enough to put a down payment for a single family home in butt-F*** no where USA

still want the pressures for dirt cheap. shocked cant see em anywhere anymore and never saw them on sale.. same like last year's black/red.

Back
Top Bottom