Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^^^^^^^^^

i think he also has every color of the 9s too and a matching fit for each colorway

$$$$$$$$$$

shoes worth enough to put a down payment for a single family home in butt-F*** no where USA

still want the pressures for dirt cheap. shocked cant see em anywhere anymore and never saw them on sale.. same like last year's black/red.
Last time I was in HOH in Cumberland, they had em. Call around. They had like 6 cw including carbon, prism, pressure, and homes.

damn homie, lemme hol a bank roll

no homes?

Homes, Gold Medals, White/Gold Elites..... ANY white based shoe gets an EZ pass by me. I was raised militant. :lol:

Naw....but really, I'm just not a fan of white shoes. Bought them back in the days....now outside of Jordan 3s & Air Tech Challenges, they just look wack to me. Reminds me of the goody too shoes wrestler (jobber) back in the days with the bright *** white boots. Not a good look IMO.

damn homie, lemme hol a bank roll

no homes?

Homes, Gold Medals, White/Gold Elites..... ANY white based shoe gets an EZ pass by me. I was raised militant. :lol:

Naw....but really, I'm just not a fan of white shoes. Bought them back in the days....now outside of Jordan 3s & Air Tech Challenges, they just look wack to me. Reminds me of the goody too shoes wrestler (jobber) back in the days with the bright *** white boots. Not a good look IMO.
im the same way, not really

its not like i dont like white based shoes, but black based shoes always look so much better that i never choose white

when i saw the white elites, i was really looking forward to the black/gold cw to drop, but it looks like i will only be getting the black/gold Kobe elites (for the low of course)

i would like some pressures tho

im the same way, not really

its not like i dont like white based shoes, but black based shoes always look so much better that i never choose white

when i saw the white elites, i was really looking forward to the black/gold cw to drop, but it looks like i will only be getting the black/gold Kobe elites (for the low of course)

i would like some pressures tho

Pressures remain one of the best colorways out of all the Xs.....Behind only Crown Jewels, Corks & possibly Settings. IMO.

My Homes are yellowing. :frown:

And the Breds hardly get any love in the thread.

Sneakermane, could you post a pic of the X collection with the 9s?

Supposedly a guy is gonna trade me his lebron 9 watch the throne for my pure plats. Sounds to good to be true, I know. But GE also said he would ship first, so if I do receive some legit watch the thrones for the plats, a deal of a lifetime shall have struck me.

Supposedly a guy is gonna trade me his lebron 9 watch the throne for my pure plats. Sounds to good to be true, I know. But GE also said he would ship first, so if I do receive some legit watch the thrones for the plats, a deal of a lifetime shall have struck me.
Either he's lying or does not know the value of the WTTs. I'm gonna say he's lying or he's going to send you a pair of fakes.

Either he's lying or does not know the value of the WTTs. I'm gonna say he's lying or he's going to send you a pair of fakes.
Willing to bet on a pair of fakes. I've been searching for fake watch the thrones and haven't found any. This guy also has the Denims, corks, scooby soo suedes, etc...I don't think he lives in America. Now why he can get all those shoes and not the pure plats is beyond me, but he's cool with shipping first also which is a big issue. I'll keep u guys updated.

Idk if it's been mentioned because I'm usually in the JB forum, but I grabbed a pair of blue diamonds at the Nike outlet in monroe/cincinnati Ohio for 170. Its not too much below retail but I figure anyone still on the hunt would appreciate any type of info. There's a few 10s 11s and 13s left. HoPe this was helpful.

Thanks, you know there's a Factory Store in Norwood now. Depending on where you stay in the Nati might be closer then Monroe.

Willing to bet on a pair of fakes. I've been searching for fake watch the thrones and haven't found any. This guy also has the Denims, corks, scooby soo suedes, etc...I don't think he lives in America. Now why he can get all those shoes and not the pure plats is beyond me, but he's cool with shipping first also which is a big issue. I'll keep u guys updated.

My bet is he sends you a real pair.....but a WORN pair. So-called NDS, probably 7.5 out of 10.

So what will you do then?

Taken from my IG....

photomay09000920.jpg

I want them volts been waiting on them to go on sale, im go to sears and get that volt/reflective grey shirt and hoody for them and be super bright lol.....im serious though

My bet is he sends you a real pair.....but a WORN pair. So-called NDS, probably 7.5 out of 10.

So what will you do then?
Depends. Not mint, send them bAck. If I can get them to look new. I'll keep them. Those are one of my grails. Also just found big bangs for 200 on Craigslist just offered him 175 let's see if he takes it.

Congrats, Big Bangs are one of my favorites. What's the condition of those?
He said worn twice, but here's a pic he posted. Not a good pic but I can't see anywhere they're too messed up. He lives like 20 mins from me, so it will be a local pickup (thank god)

He's selling you big bang ELITES for 200? that sounds very fishy bro
Bro not everybody keeps up with shoes I mean if u didn't follow lebrons line and just bought them you wouldn't know any difference in what they're worth would u? I could be mistaken. This guy lives in the ghetto. He probably just needs money but what should I look for on them to know they're real?

Bro not everybody keeps up with shoes I mean if u didn't follow lebrons line and just bought them you wouldn't know any difference in what they're worth would u? I could be mistaken. This guy lives in the ghetto. He probably just needs money but what should I look for on them to know they're real?
Yeah, I get you but the big bangs were not released in the elite version, only to Lebron's family and friends. I'm just trying to help you out dude.

The big bangs were released in the regular version of the lebron 9, so I'm pretty sure those are fake

Back
Top Bottom