Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

almost feel like im disrespecting the thread by posting this
laugh.gif
my conservative collection..

thinkin about getting the Settings next for summer
This dude got the slides in the starting lineup. 
mean.gif

roll.gif

Still need dem blue diamonds also da suede red are fire. Im going all are nothing taking my chances

is NDC the only store online that has the Sunsets? i wanna cop before they disappear since i dont think any stores near me have them still

Last edited:
its not okay to ask for a south beach colorway but its okay to ask for another summit lake hornets colorway?

someone want to fill me in on what is so bad about another SB colorway?

Last edited:
its not okay to ask for a south beach colorway but its okay to ask for another summit lake hornets colorway?

someone want to fill me in on what is so bad about another SB colorway?
mostly cause south beach CW leaks to every other shoe jus like the...
sick.gif
 yeezy cw...
indifferent.gif

how often do ppl id a summit lake hornets cw compared to SB, js.

sick.gif

yeezy cw...
indifferent.gif

Summit lake cw just started last year how do you know it's not going to be a trend like sb?

sick.gif

yeezy cw...
indifferent.gif

Summit lake cw just started last year how do you know it's not going to be a trend like sb?

i was using the SLHs as an example lol

my point was that there are certain colorways that have released year after year and its expected. (ex. Dunkmans) but when it comes to SBs its not okay

basically, if you dont like the SBs dont get them

Last edited:
true, but my point was that there are certain colorways that release every year and its expected. (ex. Dunkmans) but when it comes to south beaches its not okay
just 1 of the most talked about CWs, that I'm a lil tired of hearing about. when ppl nikeid any shoe U CAN GUARANTEE u will c a SB CW.an a yeezy.

Last edited:
Foamer Always With The Hilarious Videos' lol But I Need That Release Date... Startin To Feel Like Nike's Gonna Pull A Nike 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom