Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm sure nobody cares about your opinion..
I dont think he was referring to your GS question.

He meant he was sure no one cared about the Elite shoe he was asking about. Then chose to ask the question anyway.

Everybody so tense around here.  You guys gotta relax..

He meant he was sure no one cared about the Elite shoe he was asking about. Then chose to ask the question anyway.

Lo ohh read it wrong my badl

Lol thank you. 

I pretty much always quote the people I'm talking to.

If I'm talking to anyone at all.

1365611739_lebron.gif

Any pure platinums left in NYC? For retail.

I know a few stores had a restock, but resellers devoured them.

Last edited:
Don't! Ordered a week ago and haven't heard a word from him. I've sent 4 emails asking him to change the color I ordered, wrote on his Instagram, and nothing.
Naw, you're off base, Lancer is a good dude, he gets behind sometimes because on top of lace locks, he does custom sneakers and I'm pretty sure he has a day job too, I ordered from him and he was nice enough to send me extras because the wait time was so long...you kats and your instant gratification need to chill, didn't your momma teach you to be patient? If you don't ant to wait, make your own custom lace locks...problem solved

I agree Lancer is legit and everyone will get their products. But if you are going to offer goods to people, regardless of the excuse, you are open to criticism. McTightey said it the wrong way and assumed, but he is still justified in the bad customer service and long wait times comment. It's something the customer wants and needs to know. If the other guy is on the fence, or wants then for something soon, then the info shared was relevant and useful. If he doesn't mind waiting and knows they will be there eventually, then he can make an informed purchase. But from the info all in this thread, which can be found by simply searching Lancer and not having to wait on people to answer the question now, it looks like people have been happy with the lace locks and its a good product.

Naw, you're off base, Lancer is a good dude, he gets behind sometimes because on top of lace locks, he does custom sneakers and I'm pretty sure he has a day job too, I ordered from him and he was nice enough to send me extras because the wait time was so long...you kats and your instant gratification need to chill, didn't your momma teach you to be patient? If you don't ant to wait, make your own custom lace locks...problem solved

Whatever bro. Bottom line is if you're running a business, customer service should be top priority. Especially small businesses. Dude is shooting himself in the foot cause all it takes is a few p'd off dudes to make a couple posts where his main clientele is for his so called business to go down the toilet. If that's really your boy you need to hit him up and let him know he's f*****g up. I'm actually gonna order some myself and this warning gives me second thoughts about it. Moms, little bro, girlfriend/wife could easily help answer emails at the least. There's no excuse when it comes to customer service and its especially a slap in the face when they've already paid.

I agree Lancer is legit and everyone will get their products. But if you are going to offer goods to people, regardless of the excuse, you are open to criticism. McTightey said it the wrong way and assumed, but he is still justified in the bad customer service and long wait times comment. It's something the customer wants and needs to know. If the other guy is on the fence, or wants then for something soon, then the info shared was relevant and useful. If he doesn't mind waiting and knows they will be there eventually, then he can make an informed purchase. But from the info all in this thread, which can be found by simply searching Lancer and not having to wait on people to answer the question now, it looks like people have been happy with the lace locks and its a good product.
I been on the fence about ordering some some of those lace locks but y'all just sold me on 'em and i'm patient so I've no problem waiting a couple wks

Finally biting the bullet and getting the P.S. Elite+ for retail. I'd say it's the best cw of the X's so far.

Last edited:
I know this is the best place for opinions and I've grown to value the opinions of NT people, so I've been looking at getting either the prism or the lavas, what do yall think?

Back
Top Bottom