Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The mints are my favorite ext lebron 10s. That black nubuck with the green hues are hot and I'm liking that brown leather tongue it really complements the shoes

Who's winning in this trade:

A pair of SuperHero Lebrons DS
for both Colors of the KD N7's DS + $125 cash?

If you're gonna light me up just ignore.

not gonna lie.. the platinums are growing on me. they look good in all the pics you guys are posting :pimp:

might be making a trip to the mall tomorrow. its either those or the Sunsets.. gonna pass on the Elites until they go on sale or are eligible for discounts online

Last edited:
View media item 407662
ok so why can i not find anything on the middle cw? Is that for the low sprites or the elite sprites? Nothing online from my searches and FNL (where the pic is from) said they release on the 25th

KD N7's are at Outlets... I have been to two Nike outlets... and they had ALL sizes of N7's. 

$129.99 Canadian... + 30% off with coupon.

Likely looking at $110.00 in the States.

Superheroes... you will have to wait until November to catch those in an outlet... and they will be 179.99$ @ best.

Just providing info... not an opinion.

To Calidude, I would take the KD4 N7's. Both of those CWs are one of my favorites, plus you're getting 125 in cash.. In the end, it's up to you and how you feel about the shoes. Good luck

I doubt we'll see a huge drop on the Superheros folks

It's dependent on each city. There aren't too many people in Toronto willing to drop $220 or whatever it is they are charging plus 13% tax on some clown coloured kicks. In a large market city it may be the opposite and the sneakers will move @ MSRP. I've personally got all my Lebrons under retail, even 10~20% off adds up in the long run.

Last edited:
It's dependent on each city. There aren't too many people in Toronto willing to drop $220 or whatever it is they are charging plus 13% tax on some clown coloured kicks. In a large market city it may be the opposite and the sneakers will move @ MSRP.
Exactly. Unless you're a GIANT Knicks fan... you are not going to drop 319.99$... 364.80$ with taxes in... on a pair of non-limited Lebron's in a colorway that doesn't attract many people.

See you at the Canada One Outlet in Niagara Falls "superheroes." 

Exactly. Unless you're a GIANT Knicks fan... you are not going to drop 319.99$... 364.80$ with taxes in... on a pair of non-limited Lebron's in a colorway that doesn't attract many people.

See you at the Canada One Outlet in Niagara Falls "superheroes." 

Where do they get off charging $320 for some plastic shoes? Daaaammnnnn, and I thought the $220 for the 'regular' joints was $100 too much. :smh:

Where do they get off charging $320 for some plastic shoes? Daaaammnnnn, and I thought the $220 for the 'regular' joints was $100 too much.
mean.gif
worth every penny.....

Those Elites will be dropping 5/25. On NDC calender as well as FNL's and FTL's.
I know but that middle shoe is not the elite but a GS colorway and I can easily find info on the one to the far left and I know the low but just can't find anything on that middle gs except what FNL personnel told me. 

NVM upon comparing the picture to the elites its quite obvious the gs ver. of the elites, somehow I feel like the gs are winning out when it comes to them vs the elites.....imho

Last edited:
To Calidude, I would take the KD4 N7's. Both of those CWs are one of my favorites, plus you're getting 125 in cash.. In the end, it's up to you and how you feel about the shoes. Good luck

You're absolutely winning on that trade. Put its this way superhero brons will more likely than not end up in some outlets (and have already been marked down at a bunch of spots). ONE pair of those KD's (mainly the black N7, which is easily one of my favorite pair out the 11 KD IV's I own) without the cash is worth as much as those superheros marked down. The money, and the extra pair of shoes is the whip cream with a cherry on top man.

Last edited:
Take the KDs. Easy decision. Not sure what size you are, but in a 12 to 13, you're looking at $200 for a single used pair of the N7s. And the cash is a bonus. I'm assuming you paid retail for the superheros. You're getting the KDs at under retail each with the $125 cash added. Great deal

Back
Top Bottom