Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not a fan of the MVPs, but the super limited nonsense is BS.

I'm sure Nike could make them more readily available and they would still sell well.

But Nike would rather add "mystique" to a shoe by making it damn near unattainable.

this is the crap that pisses me off.

Not a fan of the MVPs, but the super limited nonsense is BS.

I'm sure Nike could make them more readily available and they would still sell well.

But Nike would rather add "mystique" to a shoe by making it damn near unattainable.

this is the crap that pisses me off.

co-sign

feelings STILL hurt since I never got the red elite IXs

My EXT list

1.) Denims (the excecution of this shoe is flawless imo)
2.) Brown Suedes (newer pics have these neck & neck with the Denims to me but looks really clean none the less)
3.) Corks (cool shoe just not for me becuase I like to wear my shoes and they look more like a shoe you display for the most part considering the materiials
4.) Black & Mint Suedes (this shoe does absolutley nothing for me especially for $250 or the $305 they'll be asking for them)

My EXT list

2.) Brown Suedes (newer pics have these neck & neck with the Denims to me but looks really clean none the less)
3.) Corks (cool shoe just not for me becuase I like to wear my shoes and they look more like a shoe you display for the most part considering the materiials
4.) Black & Mint Suedes (this shoe does absolutley nothing for me especially for $250 or the $305 they'll be asking for them)

I wore the corks for one whole day when I went to New York and they held up fine.

My EXT list

I wore the corks for one whole day when I went to New York and they held up fine.
Likewise I've owned my pair for a while and worn them pretty consistently with no issues. The durability issues are really overblown IMO

Likewise I've owned my pair for a while and worn them pretty consistently with no issues. The durability issues are really overblown IMO

Yeah I was just going on what previous pics of chipping shown, but you all would no better than me since you actually own them, so pint taken, but Denims are still at the top for me.

How long have they been on FNL? I thought they just put them up again
They did... Restocked a couple hrs ago. If still online a couple hours after a RESTOCK means they "sitting" then I guess they're sitting, haha. He must think they've been up since May 4.

They did... Restocked a couple hrs ago. If still online a couple hours after a RESTOCK means they "sitting" then I guess they're sitting, haha. He must think they've been up since May 4.

bruh if FNL did a restock on the Grapes like they did these this morning.......they would have sold out..........two hours after a tweet and there is still an FSR......pretty much means they will be there for a while.......

bruh if FNL did a restock on the Grapes like they did these this morning.......they would have sold out..........two hours after a tweet and there is still an FSR......pretty much means they will be there for a while.......

weIl i just tried to add a 13 and it says soldout

Wait.... Wat? I clearly said IMO plus everyone I know calls me Coop hints the sn kingkoopa. Ol I'm not bashing but ill bash you lookin muh
mean.gif
That exactly what i said so bash yourself. ``You like that color;Thats your favorite`` U took it that way

Back
Top Bottom