Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I realize a Nike store tweeted it but don't really know how reliable that 600 number is. Seems like Nike never really puts out release numbers, especially when there isn't even a set date yet.

Regardless, I don't know care at all, MVP's don't look good.

True, I thought it was against company policy or whatever to let release numbers out to the public lol.

they put out numbers if they're extremely limited. like their mercurials & mags

I really wanted the MVPs 
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ And thats exactly how Lebron, his camp and Nike feel, which is pathetic.

Theres no reason to not let his fans celebrate his MVP award with him by letting them buy the sneaker he wore when he received his award.

Seriously, if this Miami only MVP news is true, I hope he never wins another MVP. I'm sick of the garbage with this line. Yeah, I'm already salty.

Theres no reason to not let his fans celebrate his MVP award with him by letting them buy the sneaker he wore when he received his award.

Seriously, if this Miami only MVP news is true, I hope he never wins another MVP. I'm sick of the garbage with this line. Yeah, I'm already salty.

OVER SHOES?!

MVPs are releasing my Miami only? Lol.

Oh well.. there goes that. Would have liked a pair too. :rolleyes

Resell on them muggs are about to be ATROCIOUS!

in other news, lebron X EXT Denim is available on ebay in sizes 7-16

YES 7-16. 

NOT listing the price since its not worth it. 

but i was surprised to see sizes 15-16. oh yeah, its one owner too. lol 

Spoonmanofthehour - get off nike talk and go work, that way you have money to pay resell. That's better than complaining and crying about shoes

Last edited:
with that 600 number, I'll be scared for my life waiting in line for those shoes. :x :smh: People nowadays will do crazy things over material goods. Be safe out there fellow nters.

with that 600 number, I'll be scared for my life waiting in line for those shoes. :x :smh: People nowadays will do crazy things over material goods. Be safe out there fellow nters.

Crazy things like wait in line terrified for your life to buy a shoe?

I say they put all "600" of them in auctions in eBay for charity...making Nike's bottom line bigger lmao

Not a fan of the MVPs, but the super limited nonsense is BS.

I'm sure Nike could make them more readily available and they would still sell well.

But Nike would rather add "mystique" to a shoe by making it damn near unattainable.

Crazy things like wait in line terrified for your life to buy a shoe?

It IS crazy to wait in line for shoes. I never have, never will.

I'm just assuming that's what nike is going to do since it's going to be released only in Miami, so limited numbers equals higher chance to be robbed or killed over some limited bs. So once again be safe out there if you are one of the many that will line up.

Last edited:

THAT WOULD ESSENTIALLY MAKE THE MVP'S THAT HAVE RELEASED WORTH 100 TIMES THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD :lol:

in other news, lebron X EXT Denim is available on ebay in sizes 7-16

YES 7-16. 

NOT listing the price since its not worth it. 

but i was surprised to see sizes 15-16. oh yeah, its one owner too. lol 

I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT THE DENIMS WILL BE MORE AVAILABLE THAN WE THINK AND DEF MORE AVAILABLE THAN THE 2 SUEDE SHOES.

Back
Top Bottom