Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

So the Hazelnut Xs confirmed for the 10th :nerd:...

If your going based on what you saw on Kicks-Crew I doubt it. Kicks-Crew sometimes gets shoes a little earlier or like a few months later for example the Lebron X NSW lifestyle shoe has been on Kicks-Crew since April but that shoe is not coming out to the US until June

I thought Mints were coming out before Hazelnut??? Trying to keep up with all these rumored release dates is getting old. Come on Nike and just give us some official dates.

I thought Mints were coming out before Hazelnut??? Trying to keep up with all these rumored release dates is getting old. Come on Nike and just give us some official dates.
And i thought denims were coming out b4 hazelnuts....we'll all know closer to RD so im not worried

Ya I don't see why Nike isn't just putting the damn EXTs on their calendar. The X is on it's last leg and they don't need some of the more desired pairs left to release to fall behind all the hype of the XI. Maybe they want the EXT releases left to have something to do with winning the championship or, by miracle, the timing of him editing the playoffs . Doesn't make any sense why we have no concrete, Nike confirmed info at all yet for even just one of them

Liking what I'm seeing. First impression so far is good (unlike the X's). Can't wait to see final product of the XI's
do two things for me....1. Let me get some of that ur smoking ASAP!!!.....2. Once you come down off that high, go back and look at that pic again and tell me what you see!

do two things for me....1. Let me get some of that ur smoking ASAP!!!.....2. Once you come down off that high, go back and look at that pic again and tell me what you see!
lol im holding off strong opinions for this 11 so far (even tho the shoes potential looks bleak to me), and i wonderin and tryn to picture in my head wut an "EXT" version or elite version would look like, and wut materials they will use and wuts materials would look good but its way too early to predict.

IMO tryn to figure out if this shoe will b dope off of one pic is like tryn to figure out if Geno Smith will be a hall of famer after one mini camp practice lol ONLY TIME WILL TELL 

Just because YOU'RE not feeling them doesn't mean the next man can't. So far I like what I have seen from the 2 or 3 sneak peek leaks, but I'll reserve judgment until Nike releases full info and pics on them. They don't look bad in my opinion.

Last edited:
In terms of cushion, I doubt they can top the 10's for a couple years and the responsiveness in the elites fixes the squishyness of the normal ones. If these are the 11's I can see that nike saw that the soldier 6 was pretty popular and isn't a bad place to start for a sig. For those that wear them for style I'm sure they'd cop but for balling not a fan of that posite material

Ya I don't see why Nike isn't just putting the damn EXTs on their calendar. The X is on it's last leg and they don't need some of the more desired pairs left to release to fall behind all the hype of the XI. Maybe they want the EXT releases left to have something to do with winning the championship or, by miracle, the timing of him editing the playoffs . Doesn't make any sense why we have no concrete, Nike confirmed info at all yet for even just one of them
The only thing I can think of is that they are just playing mind games with us.  The majority of us didn't eat up these Elites/Lows like they thought we would and they probably want to squeeze every possible dime out of them that they can.  If they put the Denim/Suede/Nubuck on the calendar right now, they know for a fact that 99% of us would pass on both upcoming Elites/Lows.  From the opinions I've read, most will pass on them regardless, but there are still people out there that are craving some newness and will settle for ANYTHING while we wait.  Just my opinion.

The only thing I can think of is that they are just playing mind games with us.  The majority of us didn't eat up these Elites/Lows like they thought we would and they probably want to squeeze every possible dime out of them that they can.  If they put the Denim/Suede/Nubuck on the calendar right now, they know for a fact that 99% of us would pass on both upcoming Elites/Lows.  From the opinions I've read, most will pass on them regardless, but there are still people out there that are craving some newness and will settle for ANYTHING while we wait.  Just my opinion.
Great point +1

I dunno how I feel about the xi's so far but they are a bit on the ugly side as far as casual wear goes. But they do seem decent to ball with I like the new swoosh placement and the fly wire I dont know about that foam looking material and the huge hole air vent thing throws it off for me in a way. But who knows I might grow into these after more angles

Im glad they are getting rid of the air unit bag on the XI, its about time, its starting to get old. time for a new image!

people are paying over 600 to get the hazelnuts and denims right now, is it going to be that limited when it releases in the states?

the x were so comfortable, I hope these are just as comfortable because that's what makes the x so nice 

Back
Top Bottom