Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

people are paying over 600 to get the hazelnuts and denims right now, is it going to be that limited when it releases in the states?

That's no where near what people were paying for the corks Pre release, and these shoes are both said to be just as limited as the corks.

The closer we get to the release of this shoe, the more I realize that we know absolutely nothing about it.

my opinion has changed on the teal/purple/volt one above. i will def pick them up.

my fav is the 8

but, (i never thought i would say this) 9>>>>10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>11

looks like i am gonna go back and scoop up some 9s that i missed or sold.:smh:

That's no where near what people were paying for the corks Pre release, and these shoes are both said to be just as limited as the corks.

The closer we get to the release of this shoe, the more I realize that we know absolutely nothing about it.
how much were the corks going for pre release?

If I'm not mistaken, Flight Club sold a few for $1500 before the official release.
i hope they gave those thirsty customers a free bottle of wine or champagne for spending that much
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if pairs such as the Gold Medals, Home colorway and Elite Home will start to yellow in the mesh areas? I haven't seen any that have yet but just wondering if it will eventually happen? Either discoloration or yellowing, I don't want to come across the same problem as the Home Elite 9s when I wore those last year, there was discoloration on them fairly quick

I think I might be too jaded. I haven't gotten one low or elite (I do like the Homes).

I like the Denims, Corks and Suedes.

Also thinking of selling a few of my Xs off.

There were guys here on NT that were HAPPY to pay $800 pre-release for Corks
Anyone know if pairs such as the Gold Medals, Home colorway and Elite Home will start to yellow in the mesh areas? I haven't seen any that have yet but just wondering if it will eventually happen? Either discoloration or yellowing, I don't want to come across the same problem as the Home Elite 9s when I wore those last year, there was discoloration on them fairly quick
Yeah the vents will yellow.

Just make sure you get some silica packs or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom