Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^^^^ I Like Them It's Just That, That Pic Looks Almost Just Like The Pic Of The Dade's That Sneakernews Posted Yesterday Afternoon

Just saw this from @karatekickz23 on twitter

Looks pretty good imo.

View media item 427474

Lebron X PS Elite "Alternate"
Red/Black-Gold
6/22/13
Oh my Jesus Christ and saint lauderday saints those are an insta coppppp. I couldn't get the IX's last year but this year my money's up but my only issue will be if unknown, hoh, or the shoe gallery down here in miami will have raffles. Oh and also I hope they won't come out as a package.

There has to be a catch for those elites to look so good lol . Miami release only ? Lebrons neighbourhood only ? 300 Retail ? Super Limited ? Guess we have to wait and see

Red/Black-Gold
6/22/13

I saw them on his twitter and began the praying lol. I was let down when he said it is still just a picture he saw on IG, no legit info behind it and not leaked from anywhere/anything. I love the colorway and would buy with employee discount hook up on RD. I have to talk myself out of buying the elites as it is already haha. I hope this pair turns out to be true, the Elite X's really need a release like these.

Yea I Definitely Dont Believe It Now

That Release Date Came Out Of NoWhere

Plus Its Resemblance To This

Though I Could Be Wrong

Yea I Definitely Dont Believe It Now

That Release Date Came Out Of NoWhere

Plus Its Resemblance To This

View media item 427577
Though I Could Be Wrong

This colorway is also listed on Foolocker's launch list in Austrialia as ALTERNATE Red/Black/Gold

Plus this is how Nike Basketball "leaks" official pics.

Last edited:
Guess Im Wrong
Thanks Anyhow; Wow These Are Actually Releasing, What Does This The Rumored Ext June Releases

Last edited:

Looks pretty good imo.

Red/Black-Gold

6/22/13
HONESTLY hope this is a GR, b/c if they make the MVP's so limited, give us all these shoes. Years from now, this will be such a sought-after Lebron Shoe ... MAN, does this pic only get me wondering what it will be like... can't wait!

Looks pretty good imo.

View media item 427474

Red/Black-Gold
6/22/13

nice. but nothing new.

glad that ID is there just in case. if they do release, and end up being "unicorn rare" then you can go to ID and get fairly close to this.

IMO you can ID a pair that is just as good if not better.

Last edited:

Looks pretty good imo.

Red/Black-Gold

6/22/13
Only reason I wld cop these bad boys for that price tag, besides the fact they are hella nice...is to also make up the fact they didn't release the Chip Pack nationwide...and this is gonna be the closest Imma get to anything close to those...LOL

Something tells me those are the Finals Elite for hopes that they make it there, but if they don't they have no choice but to drop em'. Cuz, them shoes not showing up on any shoe retailers launch calender

nice. but nothing new.

glad that ID is there just in case. if they do release, and end up being "unicorn rare" then you can go to ID and get fairly close to this.

IMO you can ID a pair that is just as good if not better.

and the whiteb bottom seems out of place

Back
Top Bottom