Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

these are nice & simple
nthat.gif

who am I kidding they'll probably be only 500 pairs & miami only release
eyes.gif
The guy who first posted those "alternates" also posted these:

and these:

Claiming the "watermelon" elites drop 6/29

and he was the one who posted the "bred" denims X's.... so legitimacy is doubted.

Last edited:
The guy who first posted those "alternates" also posted these:

and these:

Claiming the "watermelon" elites drop 6/29

and he was the one who posted the "bred" denims X's.... so legitimacy is doubted.
Ahhh it was that clown?

Anyways Footlock Australia posted something about an "Alternate" colorway with the same colors used.

Gonna have to play the wait and see game.

Ahhh it was that clown?

Anyways Footlock Australia posted something about an "Alternate" colorway with the same colors used.

Gonna have to play the wait and see game.
reminds me of sum dude on here a while back sayn the same thing for the ausie footlocker but i think it was jus a type'o and it was the crimson elites... i could b wrong jus puttn my pennys in the pot

I was thinkin that myself, and something tells me they are
It's the exact same picture as the Miami dades just different coloring. And if you look there's left over red coloring on the gold check and the picture just doesn't look clear enough it looks like it was messed with.

Well it is possible, the designer of the nike elites said 5 total cw's, and so far we've seen white/gold, superhero, dade county, and crimson. So there's one more they've kept under wraps.

right now im switchn the laces of my jades and xmas X's to go for the all red look but i jus had an idea of switchn the "homes" laces and the xmas, has any1 tried tht lace swap and if so could u post a pic of the xmas with the home laces.......if not ill b postn pics of tht swap here soon

Well it is possible, the designer of the nike elites said 5 total cw's, and so far we've seen white/gold, superhero, dade county, and crimson. So there's one more they've kept under wraps.
That's the only thing that we don't know about, but I was thinkin two things...A Finals pair, if they make it and win it, sellin it in a pack w/ the MVP...or a South Beach, if they don't make it. That's the only thing I can think of w/ the one missing CW

Last edited:
for u guys who like swapn laces here ya go, home swap on the left, jade swap on the right, but im goin with the jade lace swap

BIRDMAN BIRDMAN!!!!!!

Last edited:
yup, but yea thts perfect for me too but i might miss the denim drop idk yet tho might hav to double down on those joints and trade at sneakercon miami for the cork and denims
Yeah, I'm thinkin about passin on the Denims myself now...I needa stop lookin @ these youtube videos of the Brown Suede. But, once Nike give out more info I can really see what moves I can make, but the Brown Suede are a must...That Sky Blue sells it for me

Back
Top Bottom