Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All I know is they need to release some type of exciting colorway of the Elites throw out a SB pair or something because in my opinion I haven't seen any must have pair of Elites. They all seem pretty boring & plain to me especially for $260. So far it only look like I'm gonna be picking up the Superhero's and not for full of course

All I know is they need to release some type of exciting colorway of the Elites throw out a SB pair or something because in my opinion I haven't seen any must have pair of Elites. They all seem pretty boring & plain to me especially for $260. So far it only look like I'm gonna be picking up the Superhero's and not for full of course

I think that's what they were going for with the crimsons, but it looks like that's not working out..

In Dade only? Or will they be available on NDC also? Releases like this make me miss living in South Florida

raffle distribution? that means there's a change to cop if your not in Miami? or am I getting ahead of myself?[emoji]128554[/emoji]

In Dade only? Or will they be available on NDC also? Releases like this make me miss living in South Florida
yea and we got mike wallace lol thnks for tht btw Skep i remember how much u loved givin him to us haha

but since i live in south florida ill help out some1 get these MVPs ...IF* they are only SoFlo release 

yea and we got mike wallace lol thnks for tht btw Skep i remember how much u loved givin him to us haha

but since i live in south florida ill help out some1 get these MVPs ...IF* they are only SoFlo release 
mean.gif
 for being excited about a player that runs 2 routes. back to lebron ...

Last edited:
Saw someone on the last page mention May 31st for MVP, heres more info

VIA: fwalker03

Nike LeBron X “What the MVP”
May 31, 2013

LEBRON X "MVP" will be available this Friday at Unknwn Miami. Raffle info will be available later today. This is the only way to purchase shoe. Please do not call,text, or email asking to purchase shoe.

Last edited:
Saw someone on the last page mention May 31st for MVP, heres more info

VIA: fwalker03

Nike LeBron X “What the MVP”
May 31, 2013

LEBRON X "MVP" will be available this Friday at Unknwn Miami. Raffle info will be available later today. This is the only way to purchase shoe. Please do not call,text, or email asking to purchase shoe.

What CW is next?

Blueberry Muffin...?

No no no I got it..Coconut Cherry Cake..

Or how about this one...Pomagranate Red Blue- Blackberry Upside Down Inside Out Look Both Ways Before U Cross The Street Apple Turnover Cake...

Back
Top Bottom