Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Haven't copped a pair of X's yet...Don't plan on it...

That being said if those PE's that he was wearing last night saw a release I'd be the first person in store picking them up...Without a doubt the best color-up of the X / Elite X series...

Wait, you serious b?
Yeah buddy, haven't copped a lot this year. Only black stealth xx8s and all star kobes. I'm going to get some more xx8s once they release some decent colors. All the recent ones have been uninspiring.

Got a lot of 9s from last year. I liked that design more than the Xs but that watermelon color just does it for me. Not to mention that it makes me hungry. It reminds me of those watermelon colored popsicles

UNdsed my volts yesterday. Rocking them today... These kicks are dope man. All ive gotten is compliments. I mean they are loud so you will stand out but they are def a great shoe. They around now adays for way less then retail 2 so id go for it if anyone is on the fence.

On another note i need those "miami dade" elites. I wont pay 260 but when i find them for 200 or so im gonna have to snatch those. Crazy colorway!:smokin

UNdsed my volts yesterday. Rocking them today... These kicks are dope man. All ive gotten is compliments. I mean they are loud so you will stand out but they are def a great shoe. They around now adays for way less then retail 2 so id go for it if anyone is on the fence.

On another note i need those "miami dade" elites. I wont pay 260 but when i find them for 200 or so im gonna have to snatch those. Crazy colorway!:smokin
I couldn't mess with those idk how you are. They are too lid for my personal taste but rock what you like. I'll stick to my jades

When I ordered from them in december..... Fedex Priority took a week and Economy only 2 days. Once you get tracking number it will tell you delivery date.

You guys will be in for a surprise this week. Stay tuned
wink.gif
I WAS WRONG AND THOSE RED/GOLD/BLACK ELITES ARE RELEASING

Back
Top Bottom