Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I am glad I have the Dolphins air max 1.3 draft day so I don't have to cop the Settings...and it seems we'll have some new heat coming that was unexpected...I am feeling those brown/blue!

the lebron line has been very mysterious and selfish with unreleased colorways. Remember the LBJ 7's ? I think there were more un-released pairs than actual pairs sold to the public. :smh:

Except for the LeBron 6, the LeBron line has been extremely selfish with holding a lot of the really nice colorways back. It's such a turnoff to me. I'm just glad I grew up with Jordan. I got to pretty much wear what he did. None of that holding stuff back for myself kind of stuff.

Denims, wow horrible just horrible. Clear bottom would have been nice with forget it just scrap the whole shoe. IMO

i need them denims..they might change a bit since the tag on those pics state its a sample pair, so who knows, something can change about em

i wont say i told ya so lol 
Haha I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular.  I definitely hope it is not the shoe that goes with that CW.  I don't know why they would leave all of those other colors that are covering the upper off of the list though.  All I know is I don't want the shoe in the picture LOL

not dissing anyone here but to you non pro hoopers out there who are saying that these X's arent good for hooping, why are there so many NBA players balling in these on a regular basis...i mean compared to us they probably play more ball than we do and for some reason they choose to ball in the X's...the only players i see hooping in Kobe's are other Lakers....so to all those non contracted shoe players who can ball in what they like they decide to lace up the X's...heck i mean even players on teams like OKC have worn brons in game and if it was me i wouldnt dare wear a pair of shoes made for the guy that beat me for the championship IMO that says alot about the shoe in general!

They play in Yeezys (Nate lol) and in retros so for pros they don't really care. Whatever they're given and whatever looks hot. For me since I don't have the option of doing that I wear whatever is most comfy. I have orthotics so that puts most shoes on an even playing field as far as comfort so I went with Kobe's since they're low and light.

Really preference but y'all do you lol

Haha I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular.  I definitely hope it is not the shoe that goes with that CW.  I don't know why they would leave all of those other colors that are covering the upper off of the list though.  All I know is I don't want the shoe in the picture LOL
lol yea, but im startn to think tht this pic is tryn to make the easter look good cuz next to those shoes the easter looks not half bad...dont fall 4 it lol 

Red suede > Brown suede

The brown suede is still nice though.

I think the blue on them is a nice contrast to the brown.

Im sold on the Dolphins/Settings. The only problem is I don't think Im going to be up early enough to order them after a night of drinking
sick.gif

Im sold on the Dolphins/Settings. The only problem is I don't think Im going to be up early enough to order them after a night of drinking
sick.gif
Bro... u aint gotta wake up in the am to get this shoe i live in south florida and these joints are guna sit for a minute, hot shoe tho im goin to footlocker to cop cuz these guna look good with my marino jersey but anyways yea dont trip on these tho #killthebeast #killthehype lol

Last edited:
They play in Yeezys (Nate lol) and in retros so for pros they don't really care. Whatever they're given and whatever looks hot. For me since I don't have the option of doing that I wear whatever is most comfy. I have orthotics so that puts most shoes on an even playing field as far as comfort so I went with Kobe's since they're low and light.

Really preference but y'all do you l
yeah but people are saying that they are too high off the ground and by that they feel they may hurt their ankle or what not....it that was the case and im getting paid thousands to millions of dollars to play ball, im not going to ball in a high risk shoe that could result to the end of my and career and millions coming in no matter how cool the shoe is!

I like those new pics of the denims. Not feeling those brown suede joints, why not just drop the all red joints? Nike is so annoying sometimes man

Coming from someone who hasn't been into the lebron X. The corks are pretty impressive in person. Never seen a shoe like it before, truly a great collectible. Wouldn't recommend wearing but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom