Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

right right

one huge flaw in your argument duke

HE DIDNT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE Xs

homie tryin to create more hype with no foundation

Nope. There is a reason why they stitched World Champions on the insole of the Cork's. It's a celebration shoe. I think a lot of dude's here are just salty. The Cork's are a thing of beauty in person. A one of a kind shoe. Keep throwing the salt around though.

Who cares what shoes he wore to win it, it's to celebrate his first championship, haters wish they had pairs, get a job

THIS!!

the shoe is to celebrate his first championship.
If thats the case why arent the white and black elite 9s $2,000 since he won in those?

Some of you old heads need to realize with time things change. This is not jordan brand.

[quote name="itzzzberny"
i have doubles of what i traded and value wise the corks are higher than the Bred11 and Barkley Posite combined. The corks were also way more limited, please explain your logic? :smh:[/quote]

Sounds like a hype beast answer to me :smile:

THIS!!

the shoe is to celebrate his first championship.
If thats the case why arent the white and black elite 9s $2,000 since he won in those?

Some of you old heads need to realize with time things change. This is not jordan brand.

i care what shoe lebron won his first tile in, period

i also love the corks

gotti time for another name change :rofl:

All this speculation about shoe prices in the future. Makes me think we are in Wall Street.

I want some platinum-laced Lebrons!

Nope just corks will be worth $2500 cause they are Lebrons first championship, only 1 shoe will do this & it's champagne cork , unreal, all the denims and so called hype shoes will be trash, the corks will be one of the most sought after shoes in history, the stiching alone is above anything I've seen from Nike in 20 years, they're is a reason tje market as almost dried up on corks, only euro sellers in eBay mostly, no other shoe like cork , denim? So what looks like blue jeans Walmart crap, people took time on corks, hence Nike wanting 310

Only 1 shoe will what? Celebrate his 1st championship or go for $2500? How about the Elite IX Championship shoes. His true 1st championship shoe and they go for way more then the corks do right now. They will be way more valuable then the corks in 2 months, 2 years, 20 years.

Why do people who bought the Corks at crazy prices try to justify?

I think its because they know deep down its really a dumb decision for them and they bought into the hype.

When you actually have the means to do something, you don't have to justify it, you just do it.

I would say as long as the quality and the materials are the absolute best, price really shouldn't be an issue.  I bought my wife a pair of Christian Louboutin pony hair boots for xmas, they were 1,300.  When she got them she pointed out how soft the leather was, and how there was not a single flaw in any stitching or even a hint of any glue anywhere, a hand made very limited boot...my point, if the craftsmanship, materials and quality of the design and build justify the 300 or higher pricetag, then the shoe would (or should) be worth it. 

Many people, including myself would quickly cop a pair of red or black Suedes...and I wouldn't mind paying 305 if the build quality was there.

Personally, I would love to see some creative use of Carbon Fiber and some more exotic materials for the elites...(or at least different color panel cut-outs so I can stop painting my shoes) 

I couldn't even tell you what the IX 's look like nor do I care, I bought 3 pairs of corks at $500-$700, worth every penny, don't plan in wearing one pair

I guess it depends on how you look at it, no other show will ever be like the corks again and what they stand for, if lebron wins more championships than Jordan , 10,000$ easy for DS corks

Nope bought jordans my whole life since 89, the corks made me see lebrons, all lebrons are garbage IMO , don't hoop, just like nice sneakers Aka jordans 1-12

[quote name="itzzzberny"
i have doubles of what i traded and value wise the corks are higher than the Bred11 and Barkley Posite combined. The corks were also way more limited, please explain your logic? :smh:

Sounds like a hype beast answer to me :smile:
[/quote]

Call I what you want. These are great trade bait. If you were in my shoes, you probably would do the same.

Last edited:
can't wait to pick up the Settings tomorrow, grabbed the Volts last night with 2 $15 champs vip cards, $150 is good for them :smokin

Y'all can have the denims especially if its on the day one of the only few Jordan's(grapes) I plan on buying this year comes out.

Those brown suedes are ugly too. Ones in the middle are somewhat ok.
I'm just ready to see the elites then on to the 11s.

ya'll in here are funny lol remember sneakers are like females so stop tripn over stupid ish

why dont they open a thread for folks to talk s#it and worship lebron x corks? I think a lot of people on this thread are tired of reading bout the damn corks. even some of us who have em are tired of reading some of the nonsense on here. can we keep moving on to the next colorway for the people who care about something besides corks?

like a bad usher song " u got it u got it bad " lol but im right there with ya brotherin
i need them denims also chief.....i hope the majority that say they dont like em stay that way so i can cop a lil easier, but you know plenty will change their mind the closer release date comes!

Back
Top Bottom