Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

No luck for niketown dc....got the dm in as soon as they tweeted the link out. O well congratulations to all those that won

I've never won a twitter RSVP, do you get notified immediately if you are successful? 
I've won three between NTLA and NTSM and LA responded within 10 minutes of sending the message and SM took about 35 minutes. It seems to vary though.

And with my luck, they tweeted it right after. Had the wrong tag anyways 
ohwell.gif

Yeah got that DC with the Super Saiyan quickness, but went speaka no engrish style with #foutime. Wasn't expecting much with no bot, especially as I'm refreshing mobile in the middle of a tornado warning hahaha.

Just curious, but why do you guys keep posting whether RSVPs are live are not.

You aren't helping anybody lol.

If you aren't camping their twitter feed, you lost.

What happens if someone doesn't pick their pair up? Like someone from another state wanted to try their luck and ended up winning?

How long does it take them to respond with a DM back?  I've never tried because I don't have a Nike store near me I'm just curious.

What happens if someone doesn't pick their pair up? Like someone from another state wanted to try their luck and ended up winning?
A light appears above and shines at the shoe then the shoe slowly ascends to heaven rotating 360 degrees. 

They either gets RSVP'd out again if it's enough pairs or they get sold after the pickup window.

Last time I went to pick up my RSVPs they guy didn't even ask for my name or ID he just asked what I had. I'm not going to try going there and BSing, but it's a thought :tongue:.

Last edited:
I was in on all 5 stores within 3-4 seconds of them going live and struck out. 
frown.gif
   I just can't imagine someone winning the manual way but major props if you did. 

*sigh* I'm going to have a terrible time finding an honest person selling my size

I was in on all 5 stores within 3-4 seconds of them going live and struck out. 
frown.gif

I just can't imagine someone winning the manual way but major props if you did. 

*sigh* I'm going to have a terrible time finding an honest person selling my size

Man, that is fast. I'm sorry that you didn't score a pair after trying all of them. I really hope they find a true fair way. this bot stuff is out of hand.

I don't buy **** like this often, so I had no real idea about bots.... heard things about them a while ago but it didn't apply to anything I wanted so I pretty much over looked the whole idea. Had I been up on game I would have gladly paid someone $200 to make an automated attempt for me ESPECIALLY with a money back guarantee. ****, that's a no brainer for anyone that either a) is willing to spend re-sale price or b) wants to re-sell... 

Smh @ anyone that fits the above scenario, knew about bots, and didn't go that route. You might as well had sent Nike a hand written RSVP by mail trying to do the **** yourself. 

Back
Top Bottom