Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Appreciate that...I'll be there at 5 just to see what they are gonna do with their extra pairs...

No problem brother, I'm located in NYC, struck out up here, tried all 5, Lenox was the only place I got through, 14 hour drive, maybe if it was 5 I would take the trip... Got through manually btw... :smile:

Now that the RSVP are done..wouldn't it be crazy if some how they released limited pairs of these online tomorrow morning for a surprise.....trying to put some hope out there since there's a lot of people who struck out including me. Hey anything is possible lol....

Last edited:
To be honest any site could have gotten all of them or non of them but that doesn't mean its because their better or worse than anyone else there are just too many factors that play a role in the RSVP process that nobody can tell whats going to happen.

If you like the services the sites provide go with the one you want at the end of the day its all the same either you get it or you dont. If you dont then your getting refunded.

If you hate bots then try yourself. I have seen countless people get RSVPs with out bots. We provide a convenience so you don't have to e-camp.

Last edited:
Question: Why would you try for a pair of these when you don't even live close to the destination? Are you gonna fly out there on the red eye for a pair of these garbage shoes?

For example,

I see a few people win that live in NYC, but the location that they have won their pair from is about 1,000-1,500 miles away? That nonsense doesn't make sense to me at all..maybe I'm not down with this new movement..please help me understand..

Question: Why would you try for a pair of these when you don't even live close to the destination? Are you gonna fly out there on the red eye for a pair of these garbage shoes?

For example,

I see a few people win that live in NYC, but the location that they have won their pair from is about 1,000-1,500 miles away? That nonsense doesn't make sense to me at all..maybe I'm not down with this new movement..please help me understand..

There's nothing to understand bro, your over thinking, move on, your spending too much time questioning the motives of others, never worry about what another man does, it doesn't benefit you in anyway

For example,

It used to be real bad when people would do it to "practice" for their city's RSVP later in the day, then the bots took 99% of their chances anyway so they stopped. I don't usually pay much attention to the RSVP side of things because I am nowhere near a Niketown and get my shoes taken care of other places. On a release like this though, I used the name of friends in these cities releasing pairs that didn't want the shoes for themselves or had no idea they were doing anything other than a favor for a friend. I send in their name, they go pick them up, and mail em to me.

I bought 2 sizes at lenox from rnsd but did not get an rsvp for either, congrats to everyone who was able to get an rsvp or win a raffle, im very jelly.

Back
Top Bottom