Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Who said I was heated? I could care less about these shoes. Just commenting on what I saw. So you were one of the lucky few who got a pair of crappy kicks from there, who cares? Doesn't excuse people's suspicions.
I could care less means you care at least a little

Y'all are jokes no one would jack me for anything never been robbed in my life- bragging not really to brag I would talk about my car and other frivolous stuff that doesn't have anything to do with lebron x - it's just a shoe my dude either pay that reseller tax or getchu some that simple.
Excellent logic at work. Hasn't happened yet, therefor it wont happen ever. With how much bravado you have, I'm sure you copped the ultra rare bulletproof denims and mvps since you can't be jacked. Or theres a red and yellow S under your shirt we dont know about. But i digress, again, i dont care for this trainwreck of a shoe.

Excellent logic at work. Hasn't happened yet, therefor it wont happen ever. With how much bravado you have, I'm sure you copped the ultra rare bulletproof denims and mvps since you can't be jacked. Or theres a red and yellow S under your shirt we dont know about. But i digress, again, i dont care for this trainwreck of a shoe.
For someone who does t care for them you have alot to say. Bulletproof ? Is that what I'd need in Tampa? Lmao. Your assumptions are rather funny you know not a thing of me or what I do. But regardless you seem very upset . Mad at the winners? Instead of analyzing my post for personality traits you should get your money up. Then maybe you'd be less concerned with the actions of other men. What I eat doesn't make you **** playboy. Go get some money.

NIKENYC screwed people over....they put 8-5:30 on the DM then sold all the shoes to the employees at 930....scumbags
I guess they've adapted...Life isn't fair...yadda yadda yadda. Don't get mad this is not directed at you personally, I'm just spewing the lines that are usually typed when a member complains about people using scripts/bots on twitter relase and NDC. It's like everybody in the sneaker world is crawling over their mother to screw their sister
mean.gif

This thread has become hilarious...and over a hideous shoe. not meaning the lebron x itself...best of the nike bball shoes in years imo. just this mvp colorway. awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone who does t care for them you have alot to say. Bulletproof ? Is that what I'd need in Tampa? Lmao. Your assumptions are rather funny you know not a thing of me or what I do. But regardless you seem very upset . Mad at the winners? Instead of analyzing my post for personality traits you should get your money up. Then maybe you'd be less concerned with the actions of other men. What I eat doesn't make you **** playboy. Go get some money.
you say you cant be jacked, im assuming you either deflect bullets or have bulletproof clothes mr. untouchable. im not mad at all, im actually AT work laughing. dont care what u do either. and more excellent logic at work, i dont care for the shoes cuz theyre ugly...but im mad at those who won. and obviously i have a money deficiency, which leads to why i responded to you on a forum. this all makes perfect sense. but again, i digress.

you right pleighboi! i need to gon' get me some mo' money.

That's all I do is rub my hands playboy. Best gifs ever. Start and might make some money instead of making all that estrogen lol

That's all I do is rub my hands playboy. Best gifs ever. Start and might make some money instead of making all that estrogen lol
Willing to bet this guy makes sub ~30k a year or is unemployed all together.

Oops silly me I forgot about that street hustle income sorry, don't send the goons after me.
nerd.gif

Willing to bet this guy makes sub ~30k a year or is unemployed all together.

Oops silly me I forgot about that street hustle income sorry, don't send the goons after me.
nerd.gif
wutchu hatin for. dude's daily driver is a bugatti. with a trunk full of the most limited shoes and trinkets. and a glove compartment full of precious stones and jewels. his money is WAAAAAAAY up there pleighboi. Quit hatin n getchu some money ho

Last edited:
Neve said anything street related that was actually the guy from Tampa..... I make more 30k lol I'm on salary hence the fact im nit in my office today. 30k I pay that in rent for my apartment . All black guys gotta be thugs lmao nah. I'm street smart but highly educated and successful in my field. -regardless it's about the focus of men on other men don't worry about what some else is doing go get yours.

dudes dont see the fundamental problem with these shoes? most people buying em are gettin em to resell. but if u have more resellers than buyers... lol

Dude is on the train with 4 pairs...his priorities are all kinds of you know what up...lol

nah..u got dude all wrong. he did it for the comfort and convenience. Hilarious. this thread has made my day.

Last edited by a moderator:
my man just scooped his pair from DC.. still about 8-12 pair unclaimed at 3 is est... may be another rsvp for unclaimed... dont know sizes.. but thought i'd share the info

I knew the Birdman GIF's were gonna pop up soon as the word "playboy" came out. Lol yall got me at work dying. On topic, the shoes are hideous but I hope no one has to jump through too many hoops to get a pair if they can. To the guy that got screwed in the RSVP, hope they hook you up real nice (and hopefully it's worth the hassle you had to go through.)

Back
Top Bottom