Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I tried to tell them I said def up front and more downstairs.. Dc has extra
my man just scooped his pair from DC.. still about 8-12 pair unclaimed at 3 is est... may be another rsvp for unclaimed... dont know sizes.. but thought i'd share the info

my man just scooped his pair from DC.. still about 8-12 pair unclaimed at 3 is est... may be another rsvp for unclaimed... dont know sizes.. but thought i'd share the info
lol u could only dream about something like that in nyc

Id feel worse for mez one for gettin screwed over but i know hes got those red elite mvps from last yr so i dont feel as bad. just playin mez :smile:

Anyone get their joints from HOH Chicago yet? I left work early on Wednesday to get a ticket for the raffle. Rolled in there at 6:30 and they told me they stopped passing out tickets at 6. :smh: They claim it's always been the rule and they cut off the raffle prior to closing o they can "straighten the store" and that the tickets were already "locked away". I asked for the manager and dude says he was the manager. :smh: So, why couldn't he unlock the tickets right? Anyway, I got shafted... but I def called ISC ... it may not get me anything but hopefully their DM will give someone a smack on the wrist...

lol u could only dream about something like that in nyc
nyc like quadruple the size of DC.. not including cats thats just a 1hr away or so.. but its worth trying to rsvp for DC if another round pops up.. $40 mega or bolt bus ride round trip.. 4.5 hours.. then 20 buck cab ride to store...  i did that to pick up my corks at mercer..

Reactions: alp
nyc like quadruple the size of DC.. not including cats thats just a 1hr away or so.. but its worth trying to rsvp for DC if another round pops up.. $40 mega or bolt bus ride round trip.. 4.5 hours.. then 20 buck cab ride to store...  i did that to pick up my corks at mercer..
sounds like a good idea, at least for the more limited kicks.

before two days ago no one gave a crap about the mvps. It's funny how all that changed
To be fair a few days ago no one knew the release date yet so it wasn't a hot topic. Once the release date was announced with the locations thats when people started caring.

I don't feel like I should have to defend myself but let me just clear the air. That's ME in that picture. I and my boys that came for the ride all copped ourselves a pair. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get more than one pair. We waited out just like everyone else on line and we copped. If any of y'all were really about these kicks you would've gone and tried to do the same. I like them, I'm gonna rock them. You disagree, cool, to each his own.

23vbx1v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom