Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i MUST be the only one liking only the lows in this picture...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Nope, I love the lows!

When a shoe is that limited. it's not a good idea to rush to unDS, IMO. Once it's worn, it's worn, the value drops. Plus seeing pics of people with cracked cork already, hell yes I'm not gonna wear mine either. Easily a collectible and not a wearing shoe IMO. To each their own, no need to rag on someone cause they don't see it the same way as you.
So you buy shoes just for their value? Sound hypebeast-ish to me.

I could understand 1 to rock 1 to stock, but to not wear a shoe at all?!

Sneakers are for your feet

When a shoe is that limited. it's not a good idea to rush to unDS, IMO. Once it's worn, it's worn, the value drops. Plus seeing pics of people with cracked cork already, hell yes I'm not gonna wear mine either. Easily a collectible and not a wearing shoe IMO. To each their own, no need to rag on someone cause they don't see it the same way as you.

Ever heard of trade bait? Usually I would agree with you about 1 to rock and 1 to stock. But every once in a while a shoe drops that has high value and is worth getting for trade purposes. Now if I wanted to get let's say banned 1s I might not be able over them with bred11s and Barkley posites. But with corks I would more likely find a swap + cash on top. How are you in here and not know trade bait. SMFH.

dude if someone sees a sneaker as a collector's item and just wants to display why can't he?did he use your money to buy them so you can tell him what to do with it?enough with this crap already...TO EACH HIS OWN...and don't flame on me,i agree with you,i buy my sneakers 1 to rock 1 to stock usually,or 1 to rock period.but please oh please,and once more...TO EACH HIS OWN...let the man cook the way he wants.

Last edited:
Best support of all the LBs imo, love wearing mine agreed! 
Lebron wore the White Elite IX to win the finals. Those are the shoes that should go up in value in years to come. Not some exclusive hyped release. I mean I care more about the actual shoes he wore just like MJ to make history.

Getting the Miami dolphins tomorrow to hoop in, military discount FTW.

Any good pics of them anywhere are the bottoms gum or orange?

btw...sorry for the noob question...what does EXT stand for on the corks and other models of nike?searched it for a while,can't find it... :smh::smh: :smh:

Ever heard of trade bait? Usually I would agree with you about 1 to rock and 1 to stock. But every once in a while a shoe drops that has high value and is worth getting for trade purposes. Now if I wanted to get let's say banned 1s I might not be able over them with bred11s and Barkley posites. But with corks I would more likely find a swap + cash on top. How are you in here and not know trade bait. SMFH.
The guy who I replied to at first was spewing abunch of vitriol and pretty much stated he bought them only because they were a hyped shoe and wasn't gonna do anything with them.

That is what I took issue with.

Then you come at me with a response that the way it was worded sounded similar. Didn't indicate or hint that you got them for trade bait.

I have no issue with trade bait because in the end you get a shoe that you like and would hopefully rock.

I dunno I guess I am weird because I buy shoes and wear them because I like them not because they are hyped.

Oh well

The guy who I replied to at first was spewing abunch of vitriol and pretty much stated he bought them only because they were a hyped shoe and wasn't gonna do anything with them.

Then you come at me with a response that the way it was worded sounded similar. Didn't indicate or hint that you got them for trade bait.

I have no issue with trade bait because in the end you get a shoe that you like and would hopefully rock.

I dunno I guess I am weird because I buy shoes and wear them because I like them not because they are hyped.

Oh well
I feel you bruh...everybody nowadays just wanna be a come-up artist, at the end of the day, i agree, sneakers are to be worn, kats get caught up in the ebay "value" of a shoe and act like little girls scared to put their feet in some damn sneakers...ridiculous...but i did see some guy in this thread earlier say something about people who didn't get Corks weren't "blessed by the sneaker gods"...SMH...these kats are something else nowadays...

Oh well
I want to see you use some GR non hyped shoe for trade bait on high value shoes. Then you can talk all the crap you want.
Value and hype go pretty much hand in hand.

I want to see you use some GR non hyped shoe for trade bait on high value shoes. Then you can talk all the crap you want.
Value and hype go pretty much hand in hand.
I don't need to buy shoes explicitly for trade bait. If I want a shoe, I have the means to buy them outright.

Last edited:
Those brown suede..surprisingly nice. The platinums look truly like a "prism" shoe..want both
I kept looking at both over and over and have to say I'm not interested in either.  Going to likely hold out for the elites.  Probably won't be available until late may/June though. 

Back
Top Bottom