Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Ah yea not sure what the MARKET is but if you getting offered 2k plus for a pair that cost you 200 jump on it. One thing you have to remember as much as we love kicks that end of the day that's what they are just kicks. Two not a huge market of people willing to spend 2k so once you have the buyer you don't want to allow him to change his mind or buy from someone else.

Lebron needs to wear some silver/platinum joints tonight, whenever he wears a grey PE he plays INSANE 

Funny for cats calling people hypebeast when they dont have the shoe or just trying to be cool. Stop fronting

when was the last time you bought a "loser's" sneaker?

I got a few pair of penny's in my closet. LOL

Idk I personally buy what I like, I don't really care what moments, players or accomplishments are tied to them.

I wanted a pair of MVPs because I like the shoe, not because I care about Lebron winning MVP, I didn't want any of the pairs prior to this one.

Funny for cats calling people hypebeast when they dont have the shoe or just trying to be cool. Stop fronting

lol i dont care if i dont have mvps. i have mv9's and sold my corks for 8...

i didnt say you were a hypebeast because i dont own a particular shoe.

i called you a hypebeast because YOU dont own ANY shoes except ones that are "hyped". hence the term.

you say you dont collect lebrons yet have 4 of the most expensive pairs. meanwhile, there are about 100 other beautiful colorways of 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s that aren't reselling for 600-1500...

sorry if you got offended but if the shoe fits....... thats the most hypebeast picture i've seen in this thread other than the pic of the 11 pairs of mvps....

sorry again, not trying to start problems but i know i aint buggin

I got a few pair of penny's in my closet. LOL

Idk I personally buy what I like, I don't really care what moments, players or accomplishments are tied to them.

I wanted a pair of MVPs because I like the shoe, not because I care about Lebron winning MVP, I didn't want any of the pairs prior to this one.

LOL! Touche' bro!! PENNYS LOL

i definitely have 4 or 5 pairs of foams... and i gotta fall back and admit that i agree.... i dont like lebron but yet i have 8's 9's and 10's.. love the shoes but dont care about the player. i buy what i like as well. so touche' you got me... lol :nerd:

lol i dont care if i dont have mvps. i have mv9's and sold my corks for 8...

i didnt say you were a hypebeast because i dont own a particular shoe.

i called you a hypebeast because YOU dont own ANY shoes except ones that are "hyped". hence the term.

you say you dont collect lebrons yet have 4 of the most expensive pairs. meanwhile, there are about 100 other beautiful colorways of 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s that aren't reselling for 600-1500...

sorry if you got offended but if the shoe fits....... thats the most hypebeast picture i've seen in this thread other than the pic of the 11 pairs of mvps....

sorry again, not trying to start problems but i know i aint buggin
chill u assuming alot 

How can you compare Penny (retired) to Lebron in this day and age?

Penny's, which I have most of, were easily attainable for most us 80s babies. There was no hype around it. When we saw the commercials, it just made us ask mom and dad for a pair. We didnt have to fight everyone including whole families to get a pair.

Lebron is on one of the most hyped up teams in the NBA, in one of the most hyped up cities in the U.S. and just so happens to have the most hyped up shoe out right now.

If they lose, all the sheep will lose interest and the prices will come down.

Look at what SNL did for Yeezy 2s. FC sold out of sizes the next week at 3k.

As much as people hate to admit it, the state of shoes is all based on hype and how much money you can make of it.

chill u assuming alot 

No he's not. How you open with "I DONT LIKE LEBRON" but then have 4 of the most hyped of the line?

Nothing but insecure attention seeking ****** in the "game" now.

think you are taking his statement too seriously.

he was probably making a reference to the most interesting man in the world commercials.

people do it all of the time:
https://www.google.com/search?q=the...xoCQCA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1829&***=926

not assuming anything actually. its plain as day.
No he's not. How you open with "I DONT LIKE LEBRON" but then have 4 of the most hyped of the line?

Nothing but insecure attention seeking ****** in the "game" now.
u assuming he knows the prices of those shoes, y u guys care wut sum1 else likes tho, he wasnt evening "hyping" lol but i guess nowadays jus saying u like certain sneakers will get ppl jumpin on the wagon to say hes hypebeast jus to hate on hypebeasts wen few ppl know wut it acctually means ....do u guys 

think you are taking his statement too seriously.

he was probably making a reference to the most interesting man in the world commercials.

people do it all of the time:
https://www.google.com/search?q=the...xoCQCA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1829&***=926

lol you beat me to it!!

That's exactly what i thought about when i read his post....

and i bet thats exactly how he meant it too....

my comments still stand and are completely valid

View media item 439567
it's whatever tho... its not important. you're right. he can like what he likes. still a hypebeast but no use in bickering about it. im not a bully.

Last edited:
u assuming he knows the prices of those shoes, y u guys care wut sum1 else likes tho, he wasnt evening "hyping" lol but i guess nowadays jus saying u like certain sneakers will get ppl jumpin on the wagon to say hes hypebeast jus to hate on hypebeasts wen few ppl know wut it acctually means ....do u guys 
Who in this day and age, with a NT account doesn't have firsthand knowledge of prices?

Quit being naive.

Back
Top Bottom