Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

still waiting for a call from Nike, not holding my breath.

They called me 2-3 times on Friday, I left the manager a message earlier today.
if u don't get a call later today id stop by the store if I were you

Fahqu001, 88th, and Lewal...you're looking for change and action from a company that DOES NOT CARE! They literally DO NOT give a single solitary F about "fair" or "honesty" or "retail morality" AT ALL! As much as we'd all like to believe Nike and its comrades have the concerns of consumers in their agenda of importance, that topic is sitting in the same folder as their concern of an Adidas Rose sig outselling Lebron's sig. Not even a thought in existence. Much like every other company that has carried this sort of arrogance into the market place of optional want Nike will eventually be their own downfall.

Vcshoxj6, I'm glad the long paragraphs of expressed opinion didn't hinder your enjoyment of the thread. Cheers mate!

Not saying you're wrong, but what are some examples of companies that have "carried this type of arrogance into the market of optional want" and then experienced a downfall? We know about Enron and others, but Nike's shareholders are probably content. I wonder if the comparisons are warranted or if some just fantasize about Nike falling on its face because they're angry at how things are shaking out for their own personal shoe game. I repeat, not saying that's you, just find all this very interesting

Not saying you're wrong, but what are some examples of companies that have "carried this type of arrogance into the market of optional want" and then experienced a downfall? We know about Enron and others, but Nike's shareholders are probably content. I wonder if the comparisons are warranted or if some just fantasize about Nike falling on its face because they're angry at how things are shaking out for their own personal shoe game. I repeat, not saying that's you, just find all this very interesting
Haha. I just quit talking about it .Not because I know no matter what we say, it won't change his mind, but because it was overrunning the thread and our essay long replies were detracting from the intent of this post., Peru is at least educated enough to come up with an articulate reply. Additionally, he's not be disrespectful, which I appreciate. We'll just have to agree to disagree with him on this subject. Not like it would be a NT first, that's for sure.

if u don't get a call later today id stop by the store if I were you

Same manager gave me a call about an hour or so ago. He's been keeping in contact and said that they MAY have my sizes secured from other locations but he did not want to confirm 100% until he has them on hand (this is what he was told), and he will give me a call tomorrow to confirm.

Same manager gave me a call about an hour or so ago. He's been keeping in contact and said that they MAY have my sizes secured from other locations but he did not want to confirm 100% until he has them on hand (this is what he was told), and he will give me a call tomorrow to confirm.

Good news, hopefully they can get a pair in hand and to you immediately.

Got the same call.  Seemed promising, would like to get my size but at this point I will take what I can get!!

that's great news, but what other location?
Even if they get u a pair id ask for some type of gift card or something

that's great news, but what other location?
Even if they get u a pair id ask for some type of gift card or something
Exactly my thoughts...another location?  The way that Nike came out of nowhere with the launch, I'm hoping that we haven't heard the last from this release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom