Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I saw the weirdest thing at my local footaction Saturday, they had MVPs. Now i asked the guy how did this store randomly get them. He said he didnt know because he thought it was weird too. Him and I think it may have been an accidental shipment somehow but they had tons of pairs. They had a FSR when i went there... very weird . I of course picked up a pair :smokin

Also an "accidental shipment" can't be sold. It would have to be returned to Nike. No FootAction in the US got these, HOH and NikeTown only. You get NO E props lol....

Dude is probably lying, but there is a small (microscopic) chance he's telling the truth.

Dude is probably lying, but there is a small (microscopic) chance he's telling the truth.
hope youre not talking about me. if so, im a grown *** man, what i look like trolling forums and niketalk? to get "lulz?" lol

Last edited:
In this day and age, the moment the manager opened the package, they'd all be gone and off to ebay.

How sucky is your life that you have to lie to get e-props.

For you kats that will inevitably swing and miss on the Denims and don't want to pay rape prices...the Zoom Revis are releasing a Denim version that looks more like the Lebron Denim 8s...

Just sayin tho...

Back
Top Bottom