Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Someone in the thread a couple pages back said they were probably releasing in July which seems like a possibility since there seems to be nothing releasing that we know of

Someone in the thread a couple pages back said they were probably releasing in July which seems like a possibility since there seems to be nothing releasing that we know of
I don't buy that. There's no reason to put Denims out in Australia then wait over a month for a US release. Plus it would make complicate the schedule since they have 3 exts to release and possibly a championship pair.

Call me a hater but I emailed Paypal and told them about zaya's little raffle. This fool really trying to justify a $30 sticker when he knows he's trying to get 3k+ on the WTL without being called a "reseller".

Call me what you want but as an adult I dont see how he can play these youtube raffle games.

Call me a hater but I emailed Paypal and told them about zaya's little raffle. This fool really trying to justify a $30 sticker when he knows he's trying to get 3k+ on the WTL without being called a "reseller".

Call me what you want but as an adult I dont see how he can play these youtube raffle games.

Why do you care?

Not that i really care but iI thought online raffles for profit were illegal?

Same with the yeezy raffle a week or so ago.

finals CW is nice. but nothing unexpected.
I don't blame the guy for doing something "expected". Heck look at the superheroes price, it's already headed down because they did something unexpected. My elites that I ID will be in black and red, simply because you can't beat it. IDs look good man.

Back
Top Bottom