Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

again sorry bout tha watermark, this is from practice yesterday, yeah we talkin bout PRACTICE

View media item 447451

these the ones that were in the pic YBD posted of the shoes lined up in front of his locker the other day, like rawdawg said, thats a red swoosh on there :smokin

Last edited:
NickE thats the lighting in the shot i took. back a page or 2 or 3 where the sheos r lined up in front of locker ya can tell its red. left shoe def looks like a gold one in the pic above though

1st post on pg 456 :D

Last edited:
Since the hype of LeBron X NSW is surfacing I can bring some release dates to light.  Taken from end(huge UK retailer, reliable, but does change dates frequently).  I blacked out everything, but the NSW release.  Enjoy.  

Last edited:
Since the hype of LeBron X NSW is surfacing I can bring some release dates to light.  Taken from end(huge UK retailer, reliable, but does change dates frequently).  I blacked out everything, but the NSW release.  Enjoy.  
You aren't really bringing anything to light.

Those dates for the Denims and Hazelnuts have been known for about a month already.

Although it does appear that the "Thinmints" have been pushed back a bit

Last edited:
For those that own elites, what is the consensus in comparison to the fit of the normal X? They fit the same? Fit smaller? I will probably try some on in anticipation of a drop in price of the crimsons, but want to see what yall think...

Last edited:
yea i need to make up some stickers
laugh.gif
With your photo skills, you should. You could clear 10k for some yeezys.

I dunno. I think TWNTY8 is constrained by his camera. Though I do like all of the pics and angles he takes. I think MJrod is the don of shoe photos on this site.

I wish I had a SLR and a shoe studio.

Are these release dates for the UK or US? What are the US Release Dates?

Back
Top Bottom