Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Guy is asking about the quantity of Denims compared to Corks and the way Gentry responds, I interpreted as him saying that the Denims would be more available.
But what do I know, I am only getting a B- in my Literature course.

View media item 452636

I was the guy that originally brought it up, and I interpreted it as more available. The way he phrased "tiny bit more" just doesn't fit with "limited" (doesn't really make sense to say something is a tiny bit more limited IMO, limited is limited period).

Last edited:
I was the guy that originally brought it up, and I interpreted it as more available. The way he phrased "tiny bit more" just doesn't fit with "limited" (doesn't really make sense to say something is a tiny bit more limited IMO, limited is limited period).

Good to know the limited What the Lebrons were only as limited as the limited Corks. I was under the impression that the What the Lebrons were A **** TON MORE limited than the Corks. Looking at WTL resell prices, I'm going to go ahead and throw the corks up for sale for the same price now, they should sell, right? Both can only be equally as limited, so it must be true...

Last edited:
^
I thought the same thing

I loved the colorway on the KD's but I didnt like the KD V model

glad they put this color on a LeBron X

woulda looked good on a Zoom Revis or Kobe 8

You are wrong. Period. Corks were limited. So were the MVPs. One of them was more limited.

For me it doesn't matter because we all knew it was going to be limited. It's quite obvious that nike wouldn't dare make these more limited than the MVPs. But I see these being corks limited without any real restock like the corks in the future

Crimson Elites are dope but I feel they are being pushed to the back burner because of MVP's, Denims, and Hazelnuts. If Crimsons were limited they would be gone, and there is no way you can say the Hazelnuts colorway is hotter than the crimsons IMO.  Eastbay employee discounts are now usable on crimson elites so dont mind if I cop for $182!!!
pimp.gif

If the crimsons were limited all you dudes would be crying about how all the good c/w's are limited and all the GRs are junk.

Be happy that a shoe you like is easily attainable and stop the crying about it being "slept" on.

this is the most active lebron thread so i think this appropriate to ask this question

how do the air zoom generations fit? i haven't worn a pair since i was 11 :frown:

Wasn't guy referring to Corks vs Denims availability? 

Clearly the MVP was more limited than any other Lebron X save Crown Jewels
The model dosen't matter, the guy was saying that limited is limited and I fell that is not true beacuse for example, the MVPs and Corks were labeled both limited, however one was much harder to obtain.

I know we are in the Finals (I have always gone for D. Wade though since day 1, not hatin on Lebron, but D. Wade is why I like Miami), and on to the elites, but I gotta say the hottest colorways are first the Homes, so cleeeaann I seriously can't stop looking at them and second the Jades, these are the only 2 colorways I liked and purchased others have been nice, but not enough to make want to buy them even if passed on many at employee store price.

Oh and by the way for those that were complaining about Nike switching things up and doing something "never done before", this Lebron 10 is NOT the first Nike or Lebron shoe to have a backwards swoosh, see the Nike Zoom Lebron 2 for further details, will post picuture of mine along with my playoff run collection. Peace.

Last edited:
this is the most active lebron thread so i think this appropriate to ask this question

how do the air zoom generations fit? i haven't worn a pair since i was 11 :frown:

In my experience, def need to go up a half size just like in Lebron IX's and X's..

They're definitely narrow on the toe box. They have a flat footbed so I wouldn't recommend them if you need arch support. They're nice but I didn't like the hard outsole.

In my experience, def need to go up a half size just like in Lebron IX's and X's..

They're definitely narrow on the toe box. They have a flat footbed so I wouldn't recommend them if you need arch support. They're nice but I didn't like the hard outsole.

that sucks they don't run true to size. thanks for the replies though.

Does anyone know what this kids CW is that is releasing Saturday, from HoH's release calendar?

LEBRON X (GS) UNI RED/BLK-MET GOLD-ST GREY

They sound like a finals CW that I'd like in men's sizes for sure,  I can't find any pictures of them online tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VentureBlake

The Denims are on the House of Hoops website for the 22nd with a "House of Hoops Only" tag attached to them. Do they usually indicate whether it is "Limited" or a "QS"? Either way, it doesn't mention it. Yes, I know, they WILL be limited....just curious as to how much.

They aren't on the HoH release calendar online, and I couldn't find them in the blog section, or anywhere else either.

Does anyone know what this kids CW is that is releasing Saturday, from HoH's release calendar?

LEBRON X (GS) UNI RED/BLK-MET GOLD-ST GREY

They sound like a finals CW that I'd like in men's sizes for sure,  I can't find any pictures of them online tho.

Quote:
The Denims are on the House of Hoops website for the 22nd with a "House of Hoops Only" tag attached to them. Do they usually indicate whether it is "Limited" or a "QS"? Either way, it doesn't mention it. Yes, I know, they WILL be limited....just curious as to how much.

They aren't on the HoH release calendar online, and I couldn't find them in the blog section, or anywhere else either.

View media item 453282

That's the same thing I saw when I looked up there too. At this point majority of people are just throwing anything out there but I guess we'll all see in due time

Back
Top Bottom