Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

$700 strikes me as low for the Denims. Perhaps there are more Denims produced?

I've always thought the Corks would be the most limited as they represented the championship, while the rest of these EXTs have no significance.

You've been here for over a decade and probably had a chance to cop 'OG' shoes for about $50. I would expect a new jack 'sneakerhead' to make a statement about $700 being too low, but why would you say it?

You've been here for over a decade and probably had a chance to cop 'OG' shoes for about $50. I would expect a new jack 'sneakerhead' to make a statement about $700 being too low, but why would you say it?

Yeah $700 is insane for any pair of sneakers!

so if Hazelnuts retail at more than 180 will they be in more demand?  Still thinking they'll be tougher to get.

I wasn't endorsing $700 as a reasonable price to pay for these. It was more a commentary on market prices for comparable shoes. Normally to get these types of "limited" shoes BEFORE release date, people try to charge four figures. All I was commenting on was these versus the Corks, never advocating that people go spend this without knowing how available the shoes will be. In fact, what I was suggesting is that this indicates to me, that these will be more available than the Corks and thus people should wait and see how things play out on release day.

Last edited:
Yea I wasn't endorsing it either, I was just posting it for any nter who wanted them earlier for a semi reasonable price

You know what would be kind of crazy but cool at the same time, if they did the Denim release the same as the Cutting Jade release. I think Nike should give all Lebron fans a good shot at getting the Denims especially after how they did to us with the MVP's
ehh life goes on. nike doesnt care about the customers opinion just their wallet. they didnt do anything wrong with the MVPs they were a limited shoe that were picked up heavy by bots, just like every other shoe recently. the only person you can blame is the NTGT manager who sold all the spots to friends.

ehh life goes on. nike doesnt care about the customers opinion just their wallet. they didnt do anything wrong with the MVPs they were a limited shoe that were picked up heavy by bots, just like every other shoe recently. the only person you can blame is the NTGT manager who sold all the spots to friends.

Not every shoe released recently has been limited to only 500 pairs, Not released at all online, and limited to certain states. I'm not "blaming" anyone? All I was simply saying is it would be cool if they did the Denim release like the Cutting Jades. Which was a shoe that a lot of Lebron fans liked but was also available that's all

If the corks released on NDC then these probably will. I can't remember if the corks did release on NDC but they restocked them so I believe they will

Yeah they released on Feb 23rd on NDC also and they where twitter link only

BMl2Hf0CcAAycmc.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom