Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Im hoping to trade my two pairs but since i still havent been able to trade my corks these wont be any easier to trade

What are you trying to get for em? Sounds like you may be over valuing what you have if you can't move em.

WCA, get me some MVP's for retail brah! What's the line on these denims? Retail plus ship fam? :lol:

What are you trying to get for em? Sounds like you may be over valuing what you have if you can't move em.

WCA, get me some MVP's for retail brah! What's the line on these denims? Retail plus ship fam? :lol:

View media item 78315..........Im getting the denims for the bruh who helped me with the MVP's.......and yes retail plus ship.....I dont really like these that much but if come up on another pair Ill let you know.......but I know you wont have any problems.......

People getting way too worked up about these - FAR more available than the Corks. They're not going to resell for $500 with the "low" retail price & wide availability.

People getting way too worked up about these - FAR more available than the Corks. They're not going to resell for $500 with the "low" retail price & wide availability.
They will be more available but not FAR more. That's inaccurate my friend.

Tickets have been Picked up now its Time to wait for the call. Someone was trying to sell me a sz 10 while I was putting my info down. Retail or nothing for me.

They will be more available but not FAR more. That's inaccurate my friend.

Yeah, possibly an overstatement there, but Eastbay, NDC, Europe sites, many FTLs, Niketowns, HOH's, etc. ... Just hope that the people that REALLY want these can get them, I guess

Only 2 spots in SF getting these. Everyone on the west coast will be online = Fail
nthat.gif

View media item 78315..........Im getting the denims for the bruh who helped me with the MVP's.......and yes retail plus ship.....I dont really like these that much but if come up on another pair Ill let you know.......but I know you wont have any problems.......

Haha perfect use! No doubt gotta look out for your dude. It's lookin bleak my way, but I'll be logged on Saturday morning gettin my click on! Good luck on that pair mane, and on a second pair! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I'm not going to lie I didn't like the denims that much at first, but they have grown on me. hope i can snag a pair for myself this weekend

A good comparison of how limited these will be are the Mambacurials. I HOH I knew is getting a few more denims than Curials. You can guess how many pairs that is. Still very limited

my local hoH is doing FCFS on these. looks like its online or nada, i'm not about that campout life
I won a pair of black grapes in the HOH raffle last week and showed up Saturday morning to find out people had camped out all night. The look on their faces when the guy from Foot Locker told them they were sold out before the store even opened was priceless. Like 15 people had been there all night with their foldout chairs.

On another note, I have 4 raffle tickets and a rsvp bot for the denims. I should be good.

Back
Top Bottom