Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

this is harder than i thought to get, i might give in and pay the 400 price i found for a pair
mean.gif

good idea or are resell prices going to be worse next week?

A good comparison of how limited these will be are the Mambacurials. I HOH I knew is getting a few more denims than Curials. You can guess how many pairs that is. Still very limited

if thats the case, i like my chances. I got those pretty easily.

i sold my Sprite Lebron 8s to get these so i hope i get them. i love the whole casual feel of these, something that will look good with a nice chambray shirt and some tailored khakis.

I won a pair of black grapes in the HOH raffle last week and showed up Saturday morning to find out people had camped out all night. The look on their faces when the guy from Foot Locker told them they were sold out before the store even opened was priceless. Like 15 people had been there all night with their foldout chairs.

On another note, I have 4 raffle tickets and a rsvp bot for the denims. I should be good.
no one told them a raffle was done?

if thats the case, i like my chances. I got those pretty easily.

i sold my Sprite Lebron 8s to get these so i hope i get them. i love the whole casual feel of these, something that will look good with a nice chambray shirt and some tailored khakis.
More people will be after these then the Kobe's tho.. So I wouldn't use gettin the MC's as a gauge 

Just called all my local spots. The denims aren't coming to El Paso unless these retailers be lying to me.
I went by the cielo vista mall and they told me no one in town will have them, they also refused to stock locate some cutting jades for me, damn I miss VA

A good comparison of how limited these will be are the Mambacurials. I HOH I knew is getting a few more denims than Curials. You can guess how many pairs that is. Still very limited

That's not a good comparison at all. The Mambacurials were more available online and more spots in the bay and elsewhere got them. Also released at more NT's then the Denims. I don't think the numbers were higher on the Denims.

Crazy thing as how I actually was lucky enough to get a spot in line for the mambacurials on NDC but for the black grapes it was an immediate sold out. I realize the demand was higher for the grapes but sheesh I feel like I got a better chance of getting these on Footlocker rather than NDC.

Crazy thing as how I actually was lucky enough to get a spot in line for the mambacurials on NDC but for the black grapes it was an immediate sold out. I realize the demand was higher for the grapes but sheesh I feel like I got a better chance of getting these on Footlocker rather than NDC.

Nothing is easy on NDC, I don't care what anyone says. That site has been taken over by bots with the exception of some people but chances are low.

Last edited:

Keep in mind that Footlocker & Eastbay are one and when one size sells out they're gone on both sites. Good luck, guarantee you it will not be easy on either site. Got info from a rep that they have very little stock. 11-14 only 1 full size run.

Last edited:
Those plum lows are pretty damn sick. I am actually liking the lows more then the regular & X elite. The red plums, university red, violet force, 2X Champion, Akron Aeros are pretty damn sick. I wish they would put the lows on NikeID :smh:

Keep in mind that Footlocker & Eastbay are one and when one size sells out they're gone on both sites. Good luck, guarantee you it will not be easy on either site. Got info from a rep that they have very little stock. 11-14 only 1 full size run.
Thanks for the info man, might have to pull out an NDC bot for this. Repped too. Good luck to you copping if you are!

need some help...whats a good price to pay for the white/gold elites? and if i normally wear an 11 in pretty much everything, would a 10.5 be too tight? 

Thanks for the info man, might have to pull out an NDC bot for this. Repped too. Good luck to you copping if you are!

Thanks. If you're gonna try and cop you should try for middle sizes and try to trade later or sell for your size. The larger sizes will be tough.

That doesn't sound right at all. Only one full size run of 11-14? For a online release? That will be 4 pairs with thousands of people trying to cop.... I call bs on that rep.

That doesn't sound right at all. Only one full size run of 11-14? For a online release? That will be 4 pairs with thousands of people trying to cop.... I call bs on that rep.

No you're understanding it wrong. The larger sizes and smaller ones will only have about 1 full size run and middle sizes between 2-3 full size runs.

7.5 - 9 - around 1-2 full size runs
9.5- 10.5 2-3 full size runs
11-14 - 1 full size run..

Just letting u know

Not very many pairs as everyone thinks.

Last edited:

I WOULDN'T DOUBT IT. WHAT DO THEY CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO COP. WE WILL SEE.

It would be nice if something else were releasing to spread the potential to cop...

That's not a good comparison at all. The Mambacurials were more available online and more spots in the bay and elsewhere got them. Also released at more NT's then the Denims. I don't think the numbers were higher on the Denims.

The Denims will be available online too. Did the Mambacurials release on eastbay?

Anyway online is irrelevant unless you have a bot.

Like someone said numbers may be similar instore but demand on the Lebrons is higher.

I got the Kobe's pretty easy. I'll be surprised I get the Lebrons

Back
Top Bottom