Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

botsRus.com
I can't even...
roll.gif

no offense Mctighty 

No you're understanding it wrong. The larger sizes and smaller ones will only have about 1 full size run and middle sizes between 2-3 full size runs.

7.5 - 9 - around 1-2 full size runs
9.5- 10.5 2-3 full size runs
11-14 - 1 full size run..

Just letting u know

Not very many pairs as everyone thinks.
So Memphis has more size 11s than eastbay? LOL that sounds like bs though 1pair each sizes 11-14....

Resell will be 550-650 These are alot more limited then you all think.... Sure a lot of places are getting them but In Far fewer amounts. Same number as corks on the street........ Just more places 

i feel like none of you guessing on the resale value knows how the market works AT ALL.

1. these come out in 2 days and you dont have them already. dont worry about the resale.

2. resale is always highest a few weeks before and a few weeks after a release. wait about 2 months and the price will drop.

3. wtf does it even matter to know the resale? just check ebay and every other marketplace when they come out and judge if youll pay that or not

anywhere to find the pressures or blue diamonds - at retail or on a slim chance below retail? i have been searching and can not find any. thanks for anyhelp in advance.....

Last edited:
damn these are sex. very well executed colorway

these have the casual appeal that made the Lebron 8s so popular

Last edited:
eek.gif
 those pics.  I'm going to be devastated when I have to pay reseller prices 

revis' only had 224 pairs? these are going to most Niketowns, NDC, Eastbay, and boutiques. the numbers on these are higher, but that doesn't mean easier,

it doesnt seem to be as much hype on these as there were on the Corks. dont get me wrong, these still are hyped, but the Corks flew because alot of resellers were trying to sell them for $1K from the jump

revis' only had 224 pairs? these are going to most Niketowns, NDC, Eastbay, and boutiques. the numbers on these are higher, but that doesn't mean easier,
it doesnt seem to be as much hype on these as there were on the Corks. dont get me wrong, these still are hyped, but the Corks flew because alot of resellers were trying to sell them for $1K from the jump
these do have the hype behind them, and these could still easily pull 2-3x retail. ill take these over corks just because of durability. i remember when the corks dropped they were getting nasty creases and cracks and chips. denims denim so lets hope they can be worn without falling apart. 

My niketown didn't have corks to my knowledge(Chicago) but they are getting these if that's any indication about quantity

Back
Top Bottom