Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Today is going to be a great day, Game 7 and clash of rsvp bots. Going to be lot of rsvp winners cheering Miami to win just like their fake fans. Keep it in the game thread folks, your killing my inbox.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IN OTHER NEWS, GOT 3 SIZE 11'S ON LOCK TODAY
smile.gif
Come on memphis why you gotta scoop up my size haha

the kobe MC weren't easy to get, lot of places that were doing raffles didn't get many and only NDC sold em online.

denims are sold in more places but looks like the amount available looks real limited. hype is only going to grow if the heat repeat, hope you guys chain down your chairs in line
laugh.gif
Got my mc's off kobebryant.com....just sayin at least 2 online spots got em.

City sole has the denims up for   $564.99 
wink.gif
i remember when they had black/gold 1s for 250.

never again... 564.99, kind of strange number, but I did hear that people are more likely to make a deal for an odd number than an even(as in 500 or 600).  I think it was related more to haggling for used cars, but it might still apply.

Aftermarket Value will be $650-850 same as the cork.

The demand is there. Supply is not. Set Your Price Early. Stick to it. Everyone else will follow suit.

If you can't afford to hold these for a week because you have bills to pay, do everyone a favor and don't buy. The shoes could have gone to someone who'll wear them, or someone who can afford to keep the demand high. reselling 101

5XEA

anybody know if they are doing a raffle at southpark mall in charlotte? i've been calling for the past 3 days, they arent answering.

Back
Top Bottom