Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

what hoh?
Fresno HoH handed out the fcfs tickets - they usually do raffles maybe they got sick of all the ******** bringing their whole families.
For the mambacurials I went it on that Friday and saw a little Asian girl picking up a pair in my size 11 lol.
At least today most the pairs got set up for local people that actually want them. Very happy with how it went down.

Lol damn I'm 2-16 with RSVPs at NTNY and Roosevelt field this year! Just missed out on these denims too

nope.

:stoneface:
this is how i lose out on everything. besides bots. and yea im being that guy right now. 

Lmao I feel you. That's why I asked for a pm. I know the usual euro sites, and when things gets posted here the lurk eras and resellers flock.

i guess hashtags are case-sensitive. i typed it in all lower caps
mean.gif

SCREW YOU NIKE !!!
i believe Nike said theyre not, but i like to type them as i see them just incase

2-16 for manual RSVP? Thats impressive lol. I've never won ever. Closest I got was 30 seconds. But its damn near impossible to do it. You literally have to have your eyes stuck on their Twitter from 2:00 onwards. No watching TV, no checking out NT or other websites. God forbid you're at work like I am and have to actually do work. That trip to the bathroom or to get water? DONE

Anyone in so cal pick up any raffle tickets?
Went to HOH Topanga yesterday. There was not any people asking for raffle tickets when I stopped by. Looked at how many tickets where in the box, I am expecting to have to wake up Saturday morning to try online I dont like my chances at HOH.

Fingers crossed here, got my tix in at 3 HOH.  Anyone looking for BHM, saw a size 10 on the shelf last night.  Also Dolphins.

2-16 for manual RSVP? Thats impressive lol. I've never won ever. Closest I got was 30 seconds. But its damn near impossible to do it. You literally have to have your eyes stuck on their Twitter from 2:00 onwards. No watching TV, no checking out NT or other websites. God forbid you're at work like I am and have to actually do work. That trip to the bathroom or to get water? DONE

I work in an office and this has happend to me several times, Urination, coffee, meetings, and when I get back, rsvp was open and gone.
we are the new slaves. :smh:

people actually think thats the reason why they didnt get a dm back
I didnt know if that would hurt my chances or not. Many a time have I sent that DM within 10seconds or less, only to fail.

QuickstrikeRSVP got me a spot for NYC, first time trying out one of these services. I also have an RNSD order for Roosevelt later, so maybe ill get that too

I work in an office and this has happend to me several times, Urination, coffee, meetings, and when I get back, rsvp was open and gone.
we are the new slaves.
mean.gif

I didnt know if that would hurt my chances or not. Many a time have I sent that DM within 10seconds or less, only to fail.
Nike slave the people who make the shoes, and the people who buy them.

F***!!! I got a spot for NikeNYC but the time for pickup is 8-9 am?? That's a B******t time frame if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom