Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

OMG!  I was camped out on Twitter refreshed just as the tweet came out.  Pre typed response on my phone and somehow guessed the hashtag.  Hit send without having to edit anything!  No confirmation .  Unbelievable!

I went 12/14 last year in rsvp for nikenyc and roosevelt but since the rsvp update 1/8 and expecting to be 1/9 after roosevelt

they charged $60 for MVP Lebrons but $80 for denims? im not following that logic

Prob figured that mvps Would be harder to get so they would fail more often causing them to Handout more refunds. Whereas the denims will be easier to lockdown thus pretty much garaunteeing them the money upfront and less chance of having to give refunds.

Prob figured that mvps Would be harder to get so they would fail more often causing them to Handout more refunds. Whereas the denims will be easier to lockdown thus pretty much garaunteeing them the money upfront and less chance of having to give refunds.
sounds counterproductive as well... they would have made more money regardless if they charged 80 for mvp's. the flow of customers would have remained the same.

If I fail at coppin at retail, **** paying 600 or more for denims lol rather spend a little more and get another DS pair of south beach's.

can someone please help me out with this NIkeDC rsvp! im 0-21 right now and i really want these lmao!!

NAH ALL THESE RSVP SITES JUST REALIZED THAT THESE PEOPLE WILL PAY A LOT TO SECURE THEIR. NIKE ISNT THE CRIMINAL HERE, RSVP SITES ARE LOLL . 

sounds counterproductive as well... they would have made more money regardless if they charged 80 for mvp's. the flow of customers would have remained the same.

True. If anything They might be pushing up the Price to See how high they can charge and get away With it.

Prob figured that mvps Would be harder to get so they would fail more often causing them to Handout more refunds. Whereas the denims will be easier to lockdown thus pretty much garaunteeing them the money upfront
Denim 180 and MVP 200

Last edited:
I'm gonna be staying away from this thread till Sunday probably. I want to see the aftermath of the denim release and see how limited they were so I can prepare for the black mints >D

View media item 461902

"....all I need is sweet and sour sauce."

:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif

:x

Back
Top Bottom