Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm actually shocked the Denims are making it to Eastbay and Footlocker.com. Guess that's great for some that don't have store connects.

In typical NT fashion; they're NOT limited guys, calm down.
Post Release; mannnnnn these were more limited then we thought.

Like clock work. Lol
most recently heard it with the black grapes with ppl saying they were GR 
laugh.gif

Let's be foreal'...LOL. You have ppl in here talkin bout buyin 4 pairs

Lol..

But lets be even more real, resellers seeing how widely available these are bout to be, and trust theyre cussin' up a storm, ready to move on to the next one..

Black Denims maybe?? HAHAHA

Lol..

But lets be even more real, resellers seeing how widely available these are bout to be, and trust theyre cussin' up a storm, ready to move on to the next one..

Hell yeah LOL
roll.gif
, cuz I know they were wantin to charge 800+...now, less than 500. I still want a pair, but if I strike out online, so be it. I just need a RD for the Hazelnut

Lol..

I hope so... hey resellers these aren't worth your time... you guys are balling too hard for this release.... time to focus on that championship pack haha

I think Nike should put up the "Kay Yow" for a special order (maybe for a day) and treat it as an ID.  I'd buy asap, just my opinion....

Stoked about winning a raffle and already thinking about the next...smh, I need help 
laugh.gif

I emailed Nike last month when I got butthurt about only 600 pairs of MVPS being released. When I asked why so limited, because they could make SOOOo much more money if they even did a quickstrike or something. (not that money matters to them) and their exact response was, and I quote...

"We will not be releasing the MVPS in a General release quantity. The people that get these shoes would be very upset." 

Okay? IDGAF about "those people". "Those people" will not be buying every release that comes out. I hate Nike and their limited ****!

and Kicks Deals just blew ish up!!!!
Crazy thing is that Caliroots will sell-out instantly at that price. I know I tax on some of my stuff, but they know what they're doing. They're straight cutting-out the middle man...:lol:

Edit: I still don't get why people think Euro sites are hush-hush or only known by few. Most have 20K+ followers. People know the deal...

Last edited:
I'm not even finna get hyped about the Chip Pack...cuz odds are very slim they'll release em' to the public. They probably gonna get the MVP & WTKD treatment...4-8 stores total gonna have em

People attempting to dispell limited rumours on friday afternoon?

That's how I know it's worth copping.

Back
Top Bottom