Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

everyone should @ reply to kicks deals and tell them to shut up about the euro releases

They're the worst and best thing cause they find ALL the deals - great except when they blow up hidden gem sites that few know about.

kicks deals is NT lurkers.... they tweeted the same 3 sites people have been posting and talking about in this thread.

laugh.gif
 if you need kicksdeal to aware you of these sites you've already struck out.

It doesn't matter, all there credit cards won't work or they will do the math and see resale price isn't much higher when all is said and done so why bother.

kicks deals is NT lurkers.... they tweeted the same 3 sites people have been posting and talking about in this thread.
and every other thread for every other hyped release. this is nothing new its not like theyre exposing a big secret lol i remember this happened with the BredXIs. Alot of folks ended up mad and not buying cuz they didnt understand VAT and the possibility of customs fees from certain sites. even filed Paypal Claims. i dont think a tweet from kicksdeals is ruining any of our chances That much then alot of folks dont deal with overseas sites due to some made up stigma theyve attached to it

and every other thread for every other hyped release. this is nothing new its not like theyre exposing a big secret lol i remember this happened with the BredXIs. Alot of folks ended up mad and not buying cuz they didnt understand VAT and the possibility of customs fees from certain sites. even filed Paypal Claims. i dont think a tweet from kicksdeals is ruining any of our chances That much then alot of folks dont deal with overseas sites due to some made up stigma theyve attached to it
this.

most of the ppl who are casual sneaker fans dont want to mess with the unknown

would rather buy from ftl, fnl, etc.

Back
Top Bottom