Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

These will be available. Those thinking about dropping 4 bills before they release should reconsider

4TH LARGEST CITY ONLY HAS 3 SPOTS GETTING THEM. EACH WITH AROUND 2-3 SIZE RUNS...
thats kind of a lot man. HOH around my way only got 1 size run of the CANNONS few years ago.

Hope i can snag a pair of these.

YEA UNTIL YOU REALIZE THERE ARE 4 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE CITY. OF COURSE NOT ALL GUNNING FOR THE SHOES BUT HOUSTON HAS A HUGE SNEAKERHEAD POPULATION. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY RAFFLE TICKETS HOH GALLERIA GAVE OUT. :x

I was about to say anytime I've ordered anything from an Euro site I've never paid a custom fee.
It's a crapshoot. from my experience a couple of times I paid nothing and several times they held it until I paid a fee, about 20%.

Have no clue how they determine this though. 

Almost went through on Caliroots? But of course my Fraud Prevention kicked in and declined it for me since it was a large international transaction. :smh::smh::smh:

I'm guessing Houston HOH's haven't started calling yet.  I usually get the call between 2-4.  Crickets so far...

memphissfinest

What's the exact release details on Denim's in Houston? Thanks.

PO
Missed call from HOH Galleria, SUCKS. was in an interview. Footlocker Baybrook already did raffles. Northline Commons said he was gonna do it at 5ish. any minute now.

laugh.gif
ghost chairs prob already setup there

This question is the the people that normally order with end,do you normally get hit with the custom fees?

Back
Top Bottom