Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't see any verbiage on END on the website or in the email I got that says it's limit 1/per - Anybody know if they had a limit? Accidentally got through with 2 in my cart.

Last edited:
I don't see any verbiage on END on the website or in the email I got that says it's limit 1/per - Anybody know if they had a limit? Accidentally got through with 2 in my cart.

Hahaha me too... I updated and removed the other one before checking out... hopefully another NT grabbed it :smokin

Seeing how the UK sites went, you gotta be crazy if you think you're getting through on NDC or JJ tomorrow morning.

Hahaha me too... I updated and removed the other one before checking out... hopefully another NT grabbed it
smokin.gif
I didn't even notice until I got the order confirmation email LOL - I was just focused on pressing the next/submit buttons.

Added 2 pair to cart accidentally on end, clicked proceed to checkout... Never saw checkout screen.

Well just got through on CT :smile:
paypal money sent and got email order confirm for a UK 9.5

now to wait 2 weeks to get them -their free shipping takes forever.

Last edited:
Undefeated SF just sent me an email saying I got  a pair. Woo, time to enjoy my friday night hassle free!

If I have an order # from CT, you think I'm ok? How often do they cancel orders? Seems like the server was a mess. Hoping for the best expecting a cancellation email soon.

Back
Top Bottom