Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Well just got through on CT :smile:
paypal money sent and got email order confirm for a UK 9.5

now to wait 2 weeks to get them -their free shipping takes forever.

Congrats!

I got my Corks through CT. Paid the extra for Global courier instead of the free shipping. I received a tracking number and got the corks in less than a week. No custom fees for me.

After trying and trying and trying my order finally went through on CT!!!!  Paypal receipt and order confirmation email!!!  Size 11!!!  I chose the global courier shipping to get them here quicker.

#CATGANG 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I ended up buying a t-shirt from Hanon after all of this, I had them IN MY CART AT SUBMIT ORDER PAGE then it took me to some arcot verification thing and i got jacked...

DID ANYONE COP OFF HANON???

After trying and trying and trying my order finally went through on CT!!!!  Paypal receipt and order confirmation email!!!  Size 11!!!  I chose the global courier shipping to get them here quicker.

congrats jesse :smokin

Us 11 or uk 11? I think you took my pair haha im so blown.

congrats jesse
smokin.gif
ah, so you're the once that jacked my 11. LOL

so who did the expedited shipping option on Crooked tongues? Is it really worth the 20 extra bucks? I stayed cheap and stuck with the free shipping lol

What pissed me off is that I tried 6 times with CrookedTongues, couldn't get ****. 

End was a complete failure, website was so laggy I ended up with 3 shoes in my cart, then with none. 

Back
Top Bottom