Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i got a pair on CT already so im done, but if anyone needs help getting a pair let me know, ill surely like to help someone thats actually going to wear the shoes.

Yeah i went up a half size in all my 10's, but somebody that has these all ready said they didn't fit like the regular 10's they were actually a little big, but as we all know everyones foot is different.. so i think i'm just gonna try for my true size 
Much appreciated...

i got a pair on CT already so im done, but if anyone needs help getting a pair let me know, ill surely like to help someone thats actually going to wear the shoes.

Lol I'm standing in line behind 21 resellers right now.

I'd love a little help right now

Lol I'm standing in line behind 21 resellers right now.

I'd love a little help right now
Ask a few of them what is the lowest they want and hopefully they will each give you a lower bid than the other until it gets to retail 
laugh.gif

Ask a few of them what is the lowest they want and hopefully they will each give you a lower bid than the other until it gets to retail 
laugh.gif
Just be like I've got 220-250$.  who wants to make a quick 20-50$...and you hopefully can double up for yourself (i'm assuming if you're in line, you have a pair locked as well)

ughh....i can barely.....understand.....what he's saying..

Last time I camped out was for the concords. Never again will i camp out.

That was THE last time for me as well..

Never again indeed..

Ive still not worn the damn Concords to this day either..

Honestly, I dont even care to..

Back
Top Bottom