Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

a local boutique just tweeted theyre getting em tomorrow but i'd rather try my luck online those hypebeast kids that shop there start lining up when around 7 pm tonight. smh

i want em bad but not 15 hour camp bad.. my girl would kill me too lol

Last edited:
Im seeing so many people cop off CT, but I can't find them on their site, can anyone share the link with me?

Man this thread blew up! It's gonna be even worse when people complain about striking out but any new info on the championship pack? It's probably just as limited as last years :\

Just another one asking for the JJ link. Could someone pm it to me? Very much appreciated, just trying to get a size 12 or 13 for myself.

I am 99.9% sure that JJ is not carrying these online.  Don't waste your time.  And I'm not just saying that.

Haha good lookin on the Miami celebration video link...lebron n wade was wilding...I ain't worried bout nothing

Who else remembers the Corks fiasco on JJ? Ever since then I have decided to never buy anything on JJ. They did a lot of us wrong on that release 
mean.gif

Hey I need the JJ link, I contribute nothing to this thread or site, but PM me the link please cuz I deserve the hook up! SMDH 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom