Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Really positive experience to share.

After striking out online this morning, head down to Oxford Street in London. 60+ people camped out outside of Footlocker, so I head over to Niketown. Only one guy in line, he tells me doesn't think that Niketown is getting them, but decide to stick around. No dice at Niketown. He mentions Selfridges might have some, we head over there.

3 guys in line. He and I are 4th and 5th. They have six pairs. Grab a 12. Walk back over to footlocker, do a size swap with a guy coming out of the store. My size. Copped. At retail.

Shout out to the guy who hooked up a complete stranger with good info.

View media item 463868

Really positive experience to share.

After striking out online this morning, head down to Oxford Street in London. 60+ people camped out outside of Footlocker, so I head over to Niketown. Only one guy in line, he tells me doesn't think that Niketown is getting them, but decide to stick around. No dice at Niketown. He mentions Selfridges might have some, we head over there.

3 guys in line. He and I are 4th and 5th. They have six pairs. Grab a 12. Walk back over to footlocker, do a size swap with a guy coming out of the store. My size. Copped. At retail.

Shout out to the guy who hooked up a complete stranger with good info.
Good work. I was outside NikeTown London as well.. Wish I had known selfridges has pairs.

All good tho. Got mine on NDC

^
The looks on the faces of the Niketown staff when people came up to the basketball area was priceless.

Good work. I was outside NikeTown London as well.. Wish I had known selfridges has pairs.

All good tho. Got mine on NDC
just curious whats the sneaker game like in ldn? uk scene for jordan/lebrons seem to be heating up something serious. was the folk in queue sneakerheads or mostly looking to make ££?

just curious whats the sneaker game like in ldn? uk scene for jordan/lebrons seem to be heating up something serious. was the folk in queue sneakerheads or mostly looking to make ££?
98% of people camping/in line are trying to sell.

Always the same shady *** characters on big releases.

guys were offering 260 GBP ($410ish) to people coming out of Footlocker and the re-sellers we laughing at them asking for 400GBP

thats a damn shame. i guess the vermin has caught on to the worth of the sneaker. they will struggle to sell for big though and end up undercutting each other over and over

Well put. In the six months that I've been in the UK, the lines have gotten noticeably longer than when I first got here.

im just praying this pair i have secured will fit me. im normally 11.5-12 on J's but i wear an insole an sneakershield ontop and still have room at the toe, i have a wide foot. never bought lbjs before. if it doesnt fit im done, im not paying over retail for any shoe

Pretty sure each respective Nike(US/EU/Etc) only ships to their own countries. 
That's what mail forwarding services are for. I use them all the time for Japanese retailers. It's pretty much an extra $15.

Last edited:
I always thought dudes with a certain style wanted dope kicks. Like a cat that could put kicks to use to complement a demeanor and decor. Looking at these cats makes me feel a certain way about things as a whole. Not to be on some elitist kinda ish but these some raggedy looking humans...

View media item 463877

I always thought dudes with a certain style wanted dope kicks. Like a cat that could put kicks to use to complement a demeanor and decor. Looking at these cats makes me feel a certain way about things as a whole. Not to be on some elitist kinda ish but these some raggedy looking humans...
i didn't take your comment as you being an "elitist". i agree, sneakers are supposed to compliment, not take over. i'm afraid of the outfits i'm going to see worn with these shoes. i won't dig into though. this isn't the db thread. JUST lettuce prey  DENIMS AREN'T WORN WITH PINK CHINOS. 
tired.gif

good morning gentlemen. anyone get a good nights rest? yeah yeah lets get this over with. i dont even know why i bother competing against bots...

Back
Top Bottom