Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

This probably will be a quick drop.  Most likely sells out in 1 minute, or probably once you see the link posted on Twitter, you're too late already
laugh.gif

This is a high for me.  Got my arsenal ready. Time ticking down.  Heart pumping.  The ADRENALINE, God I love this feeling.

Last edited:
Bright and early West Coast time. all my other friends are out at EDC in Vegas and I'm trying to get me some Denims..

Damn why didn't I RSVP in Vegas, totally forgot half of LA went to Vegas this weekend...

i hope using my school's super fast internet connection helps me getting one pair...it worked when i got the 88 cement 3s. then again there was more of those than these

easy cop on fl.eu and ndc europe, now the 2 week wait till they are delivered to me in the states. 

Stop talkin Shhh... these were NOT an easy cop in europe and FL.eu or Nike.ue do NOT ship o the US, why not give people some real advice and tell them the euro retail price on these - €190 or $250 by the time your done paying shipping you are looking at $300 retail and if your using a US credit card on FL.eu be prepared to get that order cancelled and a sting when they eventually refund your US$ from euro/UK£.

Even if you got a friend doing all the legwork for you its misleading information giving people false hope that these are easy cop from Europe, the shipping and possible customs charges put these over $300 for the avg joe whos lucky enough to have someone cop for them in Europe.

"Someone tried to rob the people in line at Wish Atlanta and the robber got killed.."

Yall be safe out there. Its never this srs

Up and At em guys... We got some clicking to do. lol im going with the footlocker site today might pull up my twitter but NDC and Lebrons are like a forbidden combo for me for some strange reason...
frown.gif

I
This probably will be a quick drop.  Most likely sells out in 1 minute, or probably once you see the link posted on Twitter, you're too late already :lol:

This is a high for me.  Got my arsenal ready. Time ticking down.  Heart pumping.  The ADRENALINE, God I love this feeling.

Lol...I get the same feeling from twitter rsvp...

EASTBAY ISN'T LET ME LOG-IN LOL!!!! This is aggravating!

EDIT: I'm in. Website is going DUMB slow LOL!

Last edited:
I always thought dudes with a certain style wanted dope kicks. Like a cat that could put kicks to use to complement a demeanor and decor. Looking at these cats makes me feel a certain way about things as a whole. Not to be on some elitist kinda ish but these some raggedy looking humans...
Dudes rock capris now?

i didn't take your comment as you being an "elitist". i agree, sneakers are supposed to compliment, not take over. i'm afraid of the outfits i'm going to see worn with these shoes. i won't dig into though. this isn't the db thread. JUST lettuce prey  DENIMS AREN'T WORN WITH PINK CHINOS. 
tired.gif
Chicago, murder rate outrageous. These "sneakerheads" don't care at all, LMAO! That dollar will bring out Moby and Hector "Macho" Camacho to the inner city.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom