Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Some dude with the twitter name man dime is going at ndc.. which one of y'all nt'ers twitter name is man dime ? 
laugh.gif

In and out on Eastbay in under 1min using my Mac only.. In the past I have found multiple attempts on multiple devices only leads to failure but dedicating to only 1 has giving me more success. Can't wait for my sz 9 to arrive. View media item 463933

I must need faster internet. I was logged into paypal checking out at villa b4 8:01. crashed submitting payment refreshed for the next 5 min, were still in my cart but couldn't get through. So close

Here's something to piis you off even more...if you're on mobile, the tweet comes out almost 30 to 40 seconds AFTER it pops up on the normal pc browser Twitter page. The bot hackers win 99% of these. I clicked through almost instantly, got the queue pop up. I did all this BEFORE the Tweet hit my phone. I only wanted these in case the black mints are impossible to get so I'm not even mad but sh#t, this whole process is so fugged up thanks to this 'reseller-come up' mentality.

my rant...

Salty and mad bro whatever you kids say yeah not happy

only lebrons i wanted this year and no chance :-(

not giving in to rape resellers either hope not many of you do!

only had eastbay due to being in australia - struck out on europe sites too!

an LOL at people sending $400 to south africa!
man... you're one rich kid!

This was the one release I was really looking forward to this year and it just was un-fathomable how fast these sold out. Smh

darn it. i screwed up because F-ing ruvilla, eastbay, and nike all timed their releases 10 seconds apart. lkdsjfldskjflkdsajflkdsfjlakjflajfd. this probably means the 10 pairs i ordered from crooke dtongues is toast. if my crooke dtongue ones get canceled, i got you, gingergotsole, for retail. BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE

darn it. i screwed up because F-ing ruvilla, eastbay, and nike all timed their releases 10 seconds apart. lkdsjfldskjflkdsajflkdsfjlakjflajfd. this probably means the 10 pairs i ordered from crooke dtongues is toast. if my crooke dtongue ones get canceled, i got you, gingergotsole, for retail. BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE
Yo, I would appreciate that so much.

Back
Top Bottom