Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I have a spinning wheel on NDC. It's been There for an hour already should i just give up? Or does it mean I'm "in line"

How I got tge limited to 224 denim revis and struck out on these ill never figure out. Think I want these more.

I have a spinning wheel on NDC. It's been There for an hour already should i just give up? Or does it mean I'm "in line"
give it up its exactly what youre looking at a spinning wheel that doesnt go no where nike already tweeted sold out

yo how do i cancel an eastbay order? some kid posted their order number on a sneaker group on facebook looooool

Not even salty about the online release, figured I'd strike out. What I am salty about is the fact that my local HoH said fcfs but they ended up doing a raffle. That definitely pisses me off.

Anyone know what time the pickup window at hoh's usually are or is it store specific? Might head up there to see if there are any leftovers.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Got a size 12 on NDC.
Used a sniper I'm working on....its so damn fast.....and its coming soon.

EDIT: Don't blow up my PM box its coming soon thats it.

Last edited:
now i need to email caliroots and ask them nicely to un-cancel my order. those clowns charged 50 euros for VAT and another 25 euros for shipping. F THAT.

congrats to all those that copped im really looking forward to seeing some on feet pics i woke up at 6am to hit the gym and completely forgot about the release lol

now i need to email caliroots and ask them nicely to un-cancel my order. those clowns charged 50 euros for VAT and another 25 euros for shipping. F THAT.
you didn't see the 375 dollar charge before you went through on paypal or credit card?????

i automatically pulled the plug on that purchase

got two pairs of denim for close to that price

Back
Top Bottom